“Wonderful dinner!”

Cians on Bridge Street
Ranked #8 of 93 Restaurants in Westport
Description: Cians on Bridge St is a modern Irish restaurant which opened in Westport Town in June 2016. 'We provide quality, wholesome food in informal, relaxed surroundings, using the freshest, seasonal local produce.
Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

Cains was recommended to us from our tour guide. I can't say enough good things about this restaurant. We walked in without a reservation. They were clearly busy but found us a table. My husband loved his Hake and I really enjoyed my chicken. Best fish thus far on our vacation and the chicken was moist and flavorful. We really enjoyed the many interesting flavors of the chocolate dessert. Wish I could find restaurants like this at all of our various stops!

Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed this experience. A glass of wine, a few questions answered, and we started with mussels. They were great. Then seafood chowder for me and goat cheese (with goat cheese ice cream; try it!) for my wife accompanied by a bread board, preceded by a mango sorbet as a palate freshener, and we were completely sated. Knowledgeable and timely service throughout.

Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

What a lovely visit the food was excellent! Fine dining in a friendly unfussy atmosphere well worth a visit

2  Thank Gill T
Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

Was visiting wesport for the week end and was advised to check this place out. I was not disappointed. The food was amazing!! Will defiantly be going back next time I am in West Ireland. Staff were also friendly and helpful.

1  Thank James K
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

Unreal spot and a great weekend away can’t wait to come back the food makes me want to come back quicker. Keep up the good work.

1  Thank Upthedubs101