“Tasty Treat”

Le Patisseria DiAngelo
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Castlebar
Description: Italian style restauracja and Coffee shop. Freshly chopped Salads, sandwiches, crepes, pancakes, quiches, bruschetta, scramble egg, french toast, desserts...
Reviewed October 6, 2017

Cappucino, Tea, Strawberry Cheesecake & Apple Tart €12.50 .. you can't go wrong!

Excellent prices, swift and friendly service and most imnportanty; tasty fresh high quality food.

Will definitely return when back in castlebar.

The apple tart was absolutely delicious.

alexdonegal, Manager at Le Patisseria DiAngelo, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2017

We will be waiting for you. ..

Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

Superb cake and great coffee friendly staff great place to sit back and watch the world go by..loved the paper placemats and colouring pencils for big and little kids..

1  Thank Karen W
Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

Lovely places with good atmosphere. I ordered a Cajun ciabatta and my wife had the granola. Coffee was good and the staff were friendly. A great little find.

alexdonegal, Manager at Le Patisseria DiAngelo, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2017

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

Went here recently with my dad for a coffee and some lunch. I had a sandwich and a latte and my dad had an Americano. Coffee was one of the worst I've ever tasted. Sandwich which I got on wrap was awful. It stated that there was pesto so little on it I didn't even notice. The wrap was bland and hard. To say the least I will never be coming back here again or recommending this cafe to anyone. One of the worst I've ever been too.

1  Thank Julianne L
alexdonegal, Dyrektor generalny at Le Patisseria DiAngelo, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2017

Hi my name is Aleksandra and I am a manager of this coffee shop.
I would like to sorry for your bad experience with this plaice. I really don't know how this happed. We try to satysfied our customers.All sauces like pesto are homemade and all sandwiches are made fresh by the order.
Thank you for your opinion definetly I will look on this think what you wasn't satysfied. We will do everything that won't happed again.
And I hope so that you give us a second change.Thank you
Yours sincerely
Aleksandra Zdonczyk

Reviewed August 9, 2017

I was told that this is a great spot for a bit of grub but having visited I sadly could not agree. It is fine but lacks a bit of oomph !!
Not on the cheap side either.