“The best Indian restaurant in Castlebar.”
Review of Dhaka Tandoori

Dhaka Tandoori
Ranked #23 of 60 Restaurants in Castlebar
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Me and my wife had wonderful dinner at Dhaka Tandoori restaurant on Sunday night. I had garlic mushrooms and chicken korma, my wife had tanoori chichen, we were enjoying every single bit. Food was super delicious. Friendly staff and warm atmosphere made our evening. We are very happy making a dicition to go to Dhaka restaurant. Highly recommend to my friends and my family.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

this restaurant is fantastic, food always exceptional and service is always friendly.the waiter Home-i-un (excuse spellin) is extremely friendly and courteous. love my indian food and have eaten in countless indians but this is always my favourite. well done Dhaka..

Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

Whenever in castlebar for an evening I go here to eat. The food is excellent and fresh. I love the special chicken curry. Food and wine is great value for money. Great place think this is no. 1 for food in castlebar.

1  Thank heeran
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Ate here a while back and the food was ok. The atmosphere was a little dull and the waiter didn't know what we were looking for when asking what types of red wine we wanted. When we did select one they didnt have it in stock....or the next one. It was ok overall but not somewhere I would run to in a hurry.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The food was nice but quite pricey. 13-20euros for a main course and then an extra 3 euros for rice. The dishes were very basic - just meat and sauce. Definitely not good value for money. Plus there is no kids menu of any kind, and not even juice so wouldn't recommend it for families.