1,762 results
All reviews breaffy house mulberry restaurant healy macs junior suite leisure centre crazy golf wedding reception beautiful grounds wedding venue lovely hotel mini golf swimming pool function room kids club from start to finish top class second to none
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just back from a night away in Breaffy house hotel! Beautiful hotel and the staff are very friendly, Aoife in the spa (the nicest facial I've ever had) , Mairead and Tracey in the bar all amazing made us feel very welcome! Food and rooms are lovely.. Definitely recommend it

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
BreaffyHouseResort, Guest Relations Manager at Breaffy House Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time after your recent stay to write such a lovely review.
I am delight to read of your experience here, and that you enjoyed many outlets here in the resort.

Our staff truly are a credit to us here, and I know Aoife, Mairead and Tracey are all trilled to see there names mentioned.

I hope based on this experience we will have the pleasure of looking after you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Fantastic wkend. Food was great, staff were polite and friendly and the room were clean and spacious, we had great weather and were able to explore the beautiful grounds. Definitely recommend and will try and come back next year

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
BreaffyHouseResort, General Manager at Breaffy House Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review after your recent visit. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed our food, and found the staff to be polite and friendly.

I am glad to read that you had great weather and got to explore the grounds around breaffy.

I hope based on this positive experience, that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future.

Wilson Bird

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I recently attended a wedding in Breaffy House and it was a privilege to stay there for 3 nights. The staff were efficient, courteous and professional. But not only that, the were pleasant and friendly, which really adds to a stay.
Our rooms were immaculately clean and well presented. The breakfast and meals I had in the bar and restaurant were top class.
Where the management and staff at Breaffy really outdid themselves was during my friend's wedding. The way the happy couple, and us, their guests were treated was, I can only imagine, like royalty. I would highly recommend a stay there to anyone.

Date of stay: September 2019
BreaffyHouseResort, General Manager at Breaffy House Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent review, I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your friends wedding. Our staff are a credit to the hotel, and I am glad to read that you found them to be efficient,courteous, professional and of course friendly.

I hope based on this experience, we will have the pleasure of looking after you again in the future.

Wilson Bird

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had the pleasure of staying at Breaffy House resort last week. We thoroughly enjoyed the hospitality and efficiency of Wilson and his team. Good meeting/conference facilities followed by some great food. If you get an opportunity to visit their wine cellar, you will truly discover that it’s an Aladdin’s cave

Trip type: Traveled on business
BreaffyHouseResort, Guest Relations Manager at Breaffy House Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review after your recent stay. I am delight to read that you enjoyed our wine cellar,food and found our staff efficient.

We are delighted to have had the pleasure of looking after you and we hope we will see you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent menu and superb food. Shame there was no Hop House 13 which I was looking forward to. But Mairead was amazing. She was so understanding to my partner's allergy needs and managed to organise something he could eat and enjoy. My feaherblade beef was so tender it was absolutely superb and the veg were cooked to perfection. After Mairead finished her shift no other staff came near us so we did not order a dessert. If only all staff were as good as she is we would have spent more. She is an asset to the hotel in the way she interacts with customers.

Dear Pauline,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review after your recent visit. I am delighted to read that you got to meat Mairead, she is one of our many superstars here within the resort. I am glad that you found the beef feather blade to be superb.

I hope we will have the pleasure of looking after you again in the future,

Warm Regards,