“Great food always”

Ranked #15 of 60 Restaurants in Castlebar
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Award winning Bar & Restaurant located in the heart of Castlebar on Linenhall Street. Home cooked food is served daily from Noon with a number of Daily Specials on offer. Food served on Sundays of Bank Holidays. Tasty home-made desserts available on specials. Bosh is also a live music venue.
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Go to Bosh on a regular basis and never get let down by the food it is always top quality and the service is very good. It is one of the best places in Castlebar to have food.

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Recently had an evening meal here in the bar.
Very good variety on the menu. All very reasonably priced.
Food portions are very generous.
Service was very good. Very polite.
Would return again

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Once more we holidayed in Castlebar, and all were looking forward to eating out in Bosh. Standards are as good as ever, with decent portions at great prices, although the specials were gone both nights, just goes to show how popular this place is! The girls continue to run up and down stairs to the kitchen, no wonder they all have great figures. We enjoyed the meal so much on Tuesday, we decided to give "the other place" a miss, and went back the Bosh on Wednesday too. Waitress on the first night was very friendly, not so much the girl on the second night. We will be back again next time we are in Castlebar! Keep it up guys!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Went for dinner here recently the food was excellent, especially the homemade steak burger, such large portions for such cheap prices! Waitress was really nice too,definetly be back soon!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I recently went here with my partner for some lunch. We were undecided whether to go here or to Bar One and quite frankly we completely regret choosing Bosh!

On entering it was fine, staff were kind and got us drinks and were friendly. I ordered a steak burger which arrived out of the kitchen after about 5 minutes which worried me!

The burger I got was pink in most parts on the inside which made me a bit sick. I told the waitress that my burger wasn't cooked fully which she happily brought back into the chef.

She then returned to tell me that the chef said "it is cooked, the pink is just traces of sauce". I know raw meat when I see it and I know for a fact it wasn't traces of sauce. I ended up paying €10.90 for a plate of wedges! Will never come here again!

Choose Bar One or Sam Adams instead!

1  Thank davemc4