“Great service”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 17, 2017

Staff were excellent and in particular went out of their way to facilitate needs. Food was also top class

1  Thank Noel B

Reviewed January 6, 2017 via mobile

The staff in this restaurant are extremely friendly and pleasant. No request is ever a chore. You are given plenty of time to enjoy your meal and you are made to feel welcome as though you are family. A real authentic Italian experience, stay as long as you like.

1  Thank Toni-Anne D
Reviewed January 3, 2017

Was there few weeks ago after about 3 years from last visit. I found food not the nicest then but decided to give it another try. 10 years ago it was my favourite place. I was in shock how bad it is now. I ordered 2 well done steaks. Both were very dry and hard. I managed to eat mine but my daughter's piece was horrible. I couldn't even cut it! Waitress comment: "what did you expect. This is was you get when you order well done". I have had many well done steaks in my life and never so bad. Meat, itself was very low quality.
After such a horrible food i didn't even think of eating a dessert. Waitress couldn't believe we don't want to take any and kept repeating "maybe just ice-cream for a child". We are not allowed so much sugar with our diet and her behaviour was very enoying. How many times I had to say "no thank you" to make her understand I don't want any?
Will never go back there again.

Reviewed December 29, 2016

We visited this restaurant in a group of 5, we were seated quickly and the staff were all very friendly. The menu is quite extensive and there is something for everyone. The food was excellent, very authentic flavours and they were amenable to changes we wanted to make. The pasta in particular was impressive, as is the grilled prawn starter. Fantastic experience all round, highly recommended!

Reviewed December 27, 2016

New interior design. Not as cosy as before.Don't understand why they changed the decoration. Grey on the walls with kitsch arches depicting Venice. Much colder atmosphere than before. .Quality of food can not match their competitor Mamma Mia