“1st visit of many”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

First time here and was really enjoyable. Atmosphere was relaxed, staff very friendly and helpful and most importantly, food was tasty and fresh.
Will be back!!!

There are newer reviews for D'Vine

Reviewed December 30, 2013

My niece and I popped in for dinner last night. It was my first time to visit and I was very impressed. Excellent staff, lovely ambiance and really tasty food. It was a welcome retreat on such a cold and miserable evening.

I am also delighted to see they accept PayPal.

I will return to this lovely restaurant

Bea

Reviewed December 28, 2013

My husband and I frequent D'Vine when we want a night out that is close to our home. We have always found the food excellent and the service outstanding. Even when they have full bookings, the staff has managed to book us in for earlier sittings. The atmosphere is relaxed but lively. The menu is very varied with vegetarian choices. This is our guaranteed go-to place and we will keep coming back!

Reviewed December 7, 2013

We ate here last weekend for the first time after reading the reviews and they were spot on! Restaurant was very busy but had a very welcoming atmosphere. The staff were very attentive and food was excellent, every part of it! Good value for money and we will definitely be back!

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Delicious meal for four here on a Sunday night,lovely atmosphere,nice warm welcome,delicious food and the best desserts!!!!
Service was top notch as was the food,
As a veggie I had plenty of choice from the menu which I really appriacated.