“Lovely curry and healthy too”
Review of Bru

Bru
Ranked #3 of 119 Restaurants in Drogheda
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Healthy
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

Was in Drogheda on business and went to Bru . It's a lovey place right beside the Boyne in the middle of town in haymarket which was really handy for parking too.
Had the curry and it was great and also was part of their healthy options which I liked .

Brubarbistro, Owner at Bru, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2014

Dear Anto1705

Many thanks for your positive feedback regarding your lunch in bru. We are delighted you enjoyed your Slimming World Inspired Chicken Curry, don't forget when you are passing on business next that we offer 2 Hours free parking in The Haymarket Car Park once you avail of a main course lunch with us.

Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Went here yesterday for Sunday meal with my family. We were seated really quickly despite not having a reservation. Our order was taken and starters were served really quickly however from this point, staff appeared to forget we were there. Dinner was okay, potatoes were very creamy for our taste but I am sure others would have loved them. I would probably go back but not with children due to waiting times for food.

Brubarbistro, Owner at Bru, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2014

Dear Olivia B

Many thanks for taking the time to review your meal experience with us. We are a large family friendly restaurant and we strive daily to improve. However you are correct we had a few technical issues on Sunday which meant we had a few delays from the kitchen. We apologise that you and your family didn't see us at our best and that this delay wasn't communicated to you properly. We hope that we will see you all in bru again in the near future.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

Had a family meal in the Bru. They food was lovely. They had toys for kids to play with. Staff were very friendly. Great prise.

Brubarbistro, Owner at Bru, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2014

Dear Caroline,

Many thanks for your positive feedback about your meal experience at Bru. As parent ourselves we try to ensure that bru is family friendly with a good children's menu, toys, crayons and of course ample space for the bugaboo buggy. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back the next time your in Drogheda.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Nice food for the price but I found a hair in my meringue which was very off putting! I was given money off my meal but don't think ill be back anytime soon!

Brubarbistro, Owner at Bru, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2014

Dear Kezmat,

Many thanks for taking the time to review your meal at bru. We apologise for the bad experience you had with us, we have addressed this with our kitchen team and thank you for helping us to improve.

Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

I went to Bru with my Son. He had a kids steak with veggies which was absolutely gorgeous. Complement to the chef. But my seafood chowder. .very disappointed. Very watery .. and inside I could find more veg than fish. Maby 4 pieces of salmon thats all. So definitely next time I wont order that dish.

Brubarbistro, Owner at Bru, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2014

Dear Kasia K,

Many thanks for your feedback about your meal experience. we were pleased to hear that your son enjoyed his children's steak and we take note of your feedback regarding the chowder. We strive to improve bru everyday therefore we thank you for helping us to fix our wrongs.
We look forward to welcoming you back to bru again.