“What a gem !”
Review of Bru

Bru
Ranked #10 of 125 Restaurants in Drogheda
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Healthy
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Found this restaurant by fluke we were parked in the multi story carpark and were making our way down to the street when we came across this place, so we decided to try it. It was fantastic, great selection of lovely food at a really great price. I could not believe it when I saw the bill. Great job by all means.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

This was our last meal in Ireland and it was lovely. We ate outside and had delicious sandwiches. It was nice to sit and watch the River Boyne flow by after spending the day at Bru na Boinne and learning the history of this mystical place. Service was good – a decent value for being in a city.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

The food is good, the menu is 22 Euro and the view is great. I had the goat cheese roulade and it was very tasty. They do good fish dishes too. : )

Reviewed July 26, 2013

I was not too sure at the start from the out side locality but the staff were very welcoming and could not do enough. The restaurant was spotless and the menu was first class. The meal was cooked to perfection and for the price it was as good as any top hotel. The staff smiled the whole way through the afternoon and I would recommend other restaurants owners to take a visit and incorporate their skills in their training manual.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I've eaten at Bru several times over the past few years, both for lunch and for dinner. On this trip we stopped to have a late lunch. It's a large, modern restaurant with sophisticated decor. There are lots of store-front windows that bring the light in to make a pleasing atmosphere. The food isn't bad, it just isn't memorable. I had the seafood chowder (5.95 euros) which was OK. The rest of my party had sandwiches, which were fine. I do remember on a previous visit for dinner that the chef was very creative with the tuna I had ordered. He had fashioned a small dolmen out of some potatoes (for the columns) with the grilled tuna sitting atop them to represent the top of the dolmen. If the current chef were as creative with the dishes and served flavorful, tasty food, this restaurant would be an amazing one.