1,650 results
All reviews the river shopping centre balcony room the penthouse scotch hall modern hotel tayto park live music free parking would highly recommend this hotel friday night car park weekend break bar staff top class food was lovely couldn't do enough
Selected filters
Reviewed May 15, 2019

Stayed overnight on business, arrived late but friendly and professional welcome.
After a long day I ordered room service, excellent meal and well presented.
Stopped in room 604, one of the best rooms I've had of late with views over the river.
Highly recommended, reasonable price and great service, will return again soon.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Safari53374726805
saradalythed, Front Office Manager at The d Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2019

Dear Safari53374726805,
Thank you for your lovely review.
I am delighted your enjoyed your stay and view of the Boyne river.
The team are looking forward to welcome you back again in the future.
Kind Regards

Reviewed May 14, 2019

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay there last weekend. Friendly and very helpful staff Hotel is located in a most beautiful place beside the Beautiful river Boyne and shopping amenities all within walking distance. Excellent food. Will recommend to my friends.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Fearless23139438740

Dear Fearless23139438740,

Thank you for your review it is most appreciated. It is great to hear your lovely feedback in regards to our Staff and we are thrilled that you had a lovely experience with us during your recent stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the d hotel in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

I stayed here with my husband and two young sons. The boys were given little goodie bags and ice cream when we checked in. The staff were brilliant and the room was very comfortable and spacious. The breakfast selection catered for all our needs. We had a brilliant time. I would definitely recommend this hotel for family's.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank emma_kells

Dear Ms. Kells,

We look forward to welcoming you back to the d hotel in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

If you like to sleep in the dirt of the previous room occupant, have a clogged drain, and not have your room cleaned, then this is the place for you.

I’m pretty sure my bed sheets were cleaned.

Used to stay here. Never again.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Msmith2011
saradalythed, Front Office Manager at The d Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2019

Dear Msmith2011,
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We apologize you were disappointed with the condition of your room during your stay. We appreciate your comments and have shared your feedback with hotel management to improve our guest experience. If you would like to discuss your stay further please contact me directly at fohmanager@thedhotel.com
Kind Regards

Reviewed May 12, 2019

Hotel is a 10 min walk away from the centre of Drogheda so that's not too bad. The lifts are very slow to arrive I don't know if that's the setting or there is not enough of them but waiting for several minutes for a lift is a bit off putting.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank JoeO1159

Dear JoeO1159,
Thank you for your recent 5 star rating. We are taking your feedback on board for consideration and improvements. I hope you enjoyed your stay and travelled safely on your outward journey. We look forward to getting an opportunity to welcome you back.
Kind Regards,