Nothing good to say about this kip. Overpriced booking, rude staff on check in with long wait (how hard can it be to check what room and get a key?) old outdated room with mould in the bathroom, horrible bed with sheets that look like they haven't been updated since the 70's. I mentioned all this to the manager eoin, all he offered was an apology and no solution at all. Terrible place, best avoided.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boyne Valley Hotel In Drogheda is a beautiful 19th century country house hotel set at the end of a tree lined avenue and featuring 16 acres of landscaped gardens and woodland. Located just 20 minutes from Dublin Airport, this 3 star county Louth hotel has so much to offer you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Boyne Valley Hotel & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boyne Valley Hotel And Country Club
- Best Western Hotel Drogheda
- Best Western Drogheda
- Drogheda Best Western