Booked to stay 2 nights but only stayed 1.
First room we were given was very run down like a 1970's b & b we were moved to a second room not much better
The hotel itself is pretty but the rooms are a huge let down
The breakfast was a good standard the staff were very friendly and helpful
The leisure centre make you wear a cloth swimming hat that is not washed only hand rinsed in water it smelt of hair. You can purchase a new hat !
We would never be back needs total refit
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boyne Valley Hotel In Drogheda is a beautiful 19th century country house hotel set at the end of a tree lined avenue and featuring 16 acres of landscaped gardens and woodland. Located just 20 minutes from Dublin Airport, this 3 star county Louth hotel has so much to offer you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Boyne Valley Hotel & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boyne Valley Hotel And Country Club
- Best Western Hotel Drogheda
- Best Western Drogheda
- Drogheda Best Western