We attended a wedding here and stayed for two nights.
This hotel is in an excellent location with lovely gardens and a river.
It is a lovely old house with a wing added.
The wedding was good with very good food and of course not surprising the bar food and restaurant food was excellent. You can get a main course and a drink/glass of wine for €10 (Amazing for a hotel like this). The house wine is a very good choice but I would like to see a little more upmarket wines on the list.
The leisure centre is also very good.
Overall we really enjoyed staying here, it was great value, the food was excellent and the staff were very friendly. We will be coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boyne Valley Hotel In Drogheda is a beautiful 19th century country house hotel set at the end of a tree lined avenue and featuring 16 acres of landscaped gardens and woodland. Located just 20 minutes from Dublin Airport, this 3 star county Louth hotel has so much to offer you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Boyne Valley Hotel & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boyne Valley Hotel And Country Club
- Best Western Hotel Drogheda
- Best Western Drogheda
- Drogheda Best Western