“Exceedingly good”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Exceedingly good”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

My partner and I met some friends here for a catch up lunch, and it turned out to be a fantastic place to chat and enjoy the food and the view from the high vantage point. We were seated in a large bay window area of the restaurant with a great panoramic view of the town and river.
The food was excellent, with a wide selection on the menu, as well as a good selection of wines and beers. The waiter/owner is Melbourne born - a friendly and witty guy - his recommendations were useful, and we thoroughly enjoyed chatting with him.
I highly recommend this place - it surpassed my expectations by far. Ask for a table in the bay window.

Drogheda, Ireland
“My new favourite restaurant!!!”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Visited Tower restaurant this evening (Saturday 28th Dec) and I'm extremely impressed with this restaurant, its staff and its food! For 5 adults (and a baby), we each were delighted with our choices, the menu was appropriately varied and we were all delighted with the quality and the presentation of the dishes. The décor and ambiance of the restaurant, including the music was lovely and relaxing and we received great customer service from the personable waitress and waiters. As we were with a 1 year old child, the friendly manager informed us that there was a playroom downstairs which I think is genius!!! We didn't have to wrestle with a bored child as we could take her down to the playroom, which meant that the parents could relax and enjoy the evening! We normally have the one restaurant that we go to but now that has changed, we will become regulars to Tower Bar & Grill! Definitely recommend this restaurant and if you haven't been yet, you're missing out!!

1 Thank Deirdre H
Drogheda
“Very Good Indeed”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

The setting is very nice with a spectacular view over Drogheda. For starters I had the black pudding (topped with crispy egg in breadcrumbs) while my wife opted for the Chicken Caesar Salad. We both found them delicious. For main course I had the vehetarian Tortellini and she had the "Knowledge of Salmon". Again, we both enjoyed our meals. The staff were friendly and attentive.

“Poor!”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

A lovely setting, dinner on Friday night for 2, I had the celeriac soup it was lacking flavour. My main Rotola was on the cold side, I also had the prawns they where rubbery. We waited half an hour to pay, my husband gave up waiting and got up to hand it to the staff. It was also on the expensive side €90 for dinner.

3 Thank Noreen D
“Lacking flavour”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We visited the Tower on a Fri night - 2 adults and 2 young children. Straight away the prices seemed to be on the high side. Starters approx €7 - €10. Mains approx €15 - €20. I had the lamb dish €19 which was a glorified lamb chop lacking flavour. Starter was a cheese dish again lacking in flavour. Overall an expensive meal which did'nt live up to the price.

• Visited November 2013