“Hidden treasure of Drogheda”

Aisha's Cafe & Bistro
Ranked #1 of 119 Restaurants in Drogheda
Cuisines: European, Lebanese
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

We were welcomed by Maura on our arrival, she was so welcoming even though we had nothing booked. The menu had a wide selection suitable for everyone, we decided on the Lebanese (when in Rome and all that). We were not disappointed the flavours in the food were outstanding, we have eaten in all of the restaurants in Drogheda and this is a delightful find...almost want to keep it secret. I highly recommend the hummus with mince and the falafels were to die for. If you like your food and are adventurous this is the place for you. Also it is bring your own drink with o'briens off licence around the corner it's an all round winner. Thank you Maura we will be back

1  Thank Hannah F

Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Had my first visit to Aishas at the weekend and cant wait to go back! Didn't have a starter as I was advised by friends that the steaks were very big so was glad I didnt because the 3 of us never left a scrap on our plates. The steaks and all the trimmings were scrumptious! And such a bonus to be able to bring your own wine. The place was packed and atmosphere was great. All the waitresses especially Grainne who served us were so friendly, helpful and really knew their stuff, they were run off their feet. We can wait to go back as soon as possible!

Reviewed July 11, 2014

Had my birthday meal here in Aisha's recently,and the staff decorated the table for us.The food is wonderful and fresh,the service is great,and the staff are always friendly.You can bring your own wine too,and the menu is extensive. I've also brought Family members here since then,and they loved it!! We love going to Aisha's.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

I have been to Aisha's twice and both times the food and service has been second to none. I am not the most adventurous when it comes to foreign cuisine but everything on the menu that I tried was delicious. The chef sent out some tasting plates for us to try including a Lebanese salad with lemongrass which was amazing. The cost is so reasonable, especially as you can bring your own wine. Staff are lovely and seem to really enjoy recommending new dishes. They have a keen interest in the food they are presenting and the feedback they receive. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

I visited Aisha's a while back with some family members for lunch. We heard some good reviews from numerous people so decided to give it a go. I decided to go for the meatballs and chicken florentina, I can safely say I have never tasted nicer meatballs in my life - mouth watering! The main course was delicious and very well presented. Although we chose to sit downstairs, the chef made an effort to come down to ensure we were enjoying our visit. He even brought my nephew to the kitchen and showed him around which made his day! The staff were extremely helpful and friendly which really made ours an enjoyable experience. I will definitely be back and very soon at that. Would highly recommend this restaurant, It is comfortable , affordable and the food & service is top quality!
5 stars without a doubt!