“Great Food”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Drogheda, Ireland
“Great Food”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

We have been here several times before both in a large party and in a more intimate setting. Staff great and the food is marvellous. Great Value. I would strongly recommend trying the Lebanese food but there is a great choice of other dishes.

• Visited March 2014

Dublin, Ireland
“Real Gem, great food, total joy.”
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I been here twice in as many weeks. We really like the place. Food is fab. Service is great, staff are really nice. what more could you want. We go on a Sunday afternoon. So not really any need to book a table. But evening times. And especially Friday's Saturday's you would need to book. If you get the chance its well worth a stop.

1 Thank oldon
Dublin, Ireland
“Spot on”
Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

Was here recently having read the reviews and I'm glad to say it lived up to its billing. The food was tasty, nothing bland and a proper workout for the taste buds. My wife's steak was served on a mixture of onions and mushrooms and they had an amazing taste. Next time, and there will be a next time, I think I'll be braver and try more from the Lebanese menu. The staff were spot on and the chef had a quick work with diners towards the end of the night - a nice touch.

Visited January 2014
Drogheda, Ireland
“Tasty food, great value.”
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

We visited this restaurant with our 11 year old son. Took our own wine, no corkage fee. What we had was very tasty & we left well fed. Waitress was attentive & good background music added to mood. Was a pity only a few tables were filled on the night, I do prefer to eat in a 'buzzier' restaurant but for sure we will visit again.

Visited January 2014
Dublin
“Lovely food, great service, good value.”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Two of us had the mezze (for two!) at €19pp plus coffess at additional charge.

What we got was lovely. The food is authentic and very fresh. The starters were a selection that included hummus, a beautiful fresh salad with mint and coriander, flatbread, a feta (with spinach) in filo pastry, and some bite-size lamb pieces.

Mains are a choice of either a lamb or chicken skewer with more salad or rosemary and garlic roasted potatoes. We had one of each.

Food was really nice. If I has one criticism, it would be that the main course is an extension of the starters and something a little different might have appealed better. That said, the quality of the chicken main course, in particular, was excellent and it is clear that it had been grilled to order.

There is no corkage charge so bring your own wine, beer etc.

Service was excellent and the waiting staff were both helpful and courteous in equal measures.

I would definitely recommend and I will return with our kids as there is plenty of European dishes on the menu including pastas, steaks etc. There also seems to be a very good value lunch menu.

But try the authentic, middle eastern menu; it's worth it!

• Visited January 2014