“Delicious food”

Cuisines: European, Lebanese
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Arrived at a warm welcoming in Aishas. Staff very accomadating friendly. Food amazing love the spinach as a side dish food really fresh WILL be BACK

Reviewed September 26, 2013

What a Wonderful place to relax, the restaurant has a BYO policy on wine and beer eur2/3 opening fee, so also keeps down the cost of a night out for those feeling the pinch now days.
As my title says, my partner and I just keep returning to this place its So Good. Last visit I decided that I'd reluctantly take a rest from the fantastic Lebanese menu choices and choose an Italian dish instead, I was worried I was going to regret the decision but as if to sucker me the Wonderful chef "Adin" sent out one of/if not the best cannilonni I've ever eaten, is there nothing this guy can't do? But people seriously, go there and try their Lebanese menu, its as good as you'd get anywhere in the world, hands down.
Here's a promise, you'll leave this place Full and Very Happy, roll on Saturday for our next visit, the menu is Vast and there's so many more delights I have not sampled "Yet" !!! ps..book early if your looking a table, it was booked solid last week. Service and Atmosphere are also first class. It deserves my 5 star rating, Go and Enjoy !!!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

It was our first time in Aisha's Cafe & Bistro and I must say it was a lovely experience.The food was delicious and the staff very pleasent an all round great night was had by all.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Had a lovely meal in Aisha last night the food was excellent as usual and plenty of it the chef who is the owner came out to say hello which is a lovely touch, the staff are friendly and chatty, I have been to this restaurant many time and have enjoyed every visit its great value and I definitely be back again,

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband and I had a beautiful meal at Aisha's Cafe last Tuesday night. The restaurant has nice decor with window tables over looking the river, whilst Lebonese music set the mood nicely. We had the meze menu for 2 @19Euro a head which was excellant value considering the amount of food we were served, with fresh herb salad and spiced rice.
We like to try small independant restaurants and we were rewarded with a fantastic meal.