“Fab cafe for breakfast, lunch or naughty cakes!!!”
Review of Relish

Relish
Ranked #46 of 124 Restaurants in Drogheda
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Fresh, locally sourced food and excellent serive. Also, very child friendly with toys and a play area in their Drogheda cafe.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Maybe I struck here on a bad day, I had the caesar salad, chicken was chewy and dry, not enough caesar sauce and was very bland. The staff member was very nice though and when I asked if I could perhaps swap my chicken on my salad for some less dry chicken - she said nicely that 'it's all like that unfortunately ... sorry, maybe get the soup if you are looking for something light?'. So I opted for the soup which was actually very tasty. So I then got my coffee .... luke warm ... I love my coffee so was disappointed as I felt I settled for having soup after wanting a nice salad.

1  Thank MarcellaWhitehouse
Reviewed June 1, 2014

We stopped here for lunch upon our arrival in Drogheda. We had read that the food was excellent and we were not disappointed. I wasn't very hungry so I got a scone, which was served with butter and jam and was perfect. My companions both enjoyed their lunches, too.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

My wife and I visited Relish on a weekday mid-morning to find the restaurant quite busy, mainly with ladies enjoying coffee and a snack. The menu was explained in detail and we both chose from the breakfast menu. The food was well presented any quite nourishing.
The service was excellent but the surroundings, although in a pleasant setting, were quite cramped.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Not been here in a while and rarely have food here as past experiences have always been a let down, usually only stop here for teas/coffees but with some friends we decided to go to our local cafe (Grange Rath residents).
Today we went for breakfast here. I ordered the bacon and sausage butty, with a runny egg on the side. there was 3 on the table, all getting similar items. 2 sandwiches arrived with the sausages cold and very unpleasant. These were sent back and microwaved still in their sandwich state and arrived back steaming hot and the bread soggy and overheated! The "runny" egg was hard, overcooked and cold. No staff came back to check us once we had sent the dishes back and considering there was not many in cafe there was enough of them to come and see that we were happy. For €30 for 3 breakfast sandwiches that were a major let down I would not return for this! Had I known the sandwiches were pre-made and the meats simply reheated when ordered I would not have opted for that choice. Perhaps somewhere on the menu should let customers know that all food is pre-made and simply microwaved when order is placed. Very disappointing over all and staff attitude considering they knew the food had been sent back already was not attentive enough.
On a plus side the freshly squeezed orange juice is the best thing that came to our table!

3  Thank SarahDro