“Best Indian in Drogheda”
Review of Punjabi House

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Best Indian in Drogheda!! We booked for a group for over the christmas period - We received great service and the food was really amazing! Dont forget to bring your own wine!!

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Really tasty, authentic indian food. Quality of meat was excellent and the portion sizes were commendable!!! Would definitely go back

Reviewed August 2, 2013

It was a big pleasure to spend evening here. Service was very kind and helpful, atmosphere nice. It was my first time in indian restaurant and I got really good impression. Food was very tasty and portion was big. I liked that food was very authentical with a lot of spices and descriptions in the menu.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I am very found of world cuisine. A friend of mine recommended me to try punjabi house . I went with my boyfriend and his friends and her girlfriend. It was a very busy night.I have tried many other Indian restaurants but this restaurant is so far THE BEST. From atmosphere to food everything is awesome. Staff is very friendly food is just delicious . Their chicken dishes are amazing. I'm going back to that place this weekend CAN'T WAIT.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

We all loved the choice of food,both starters and mains, we got selection of both to share with some breads and rice, all very good, and as usual the service was of a high standard, it is one of the few resturants where you can bring your own wine, so that is an added plus.