“Good service no flexibility with food.”
Review of West29 RestoLounge

West29 RestoLounge
Ranked #3 of 125 Restaurants in Drogheda
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Welcome to West29 Restolounge, Winner of 'Best Place to Eat 2012 & 2014' at Drogheda Chamber Business Awards.Come on down for dinner and you'll find a stylish and vibrant restaurant setting awaiting you. West29 RestoLounge offers a stylish, fun and casually elegant dining experience that is bound to impress the most discerning of foodies, whether you choose to share from a wide selection of our sharing style offerings or enjoy individual entrees from a extensive variety of steaks, seafood & pastas......Yum!! We can cater for group bookings, christenings, weddings, business and family celebrations.
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I ate at this restaurant with 7 others on Saturday night, we made a booking for nine o clock. When we arrived they has no table ready so we had to wait in the hallway outside till about 9.45. When we got seated were were treated well plenty of water bread. There was no delay in ordering.The only issue I found to be quite annoying is I am a vegeterian and planned from the online menu to order the bruschetta but when the male waiter was taking our order, I asked could I have the bruschetta without onions the response I got was no, nothing else no explanation at all. It does not take long to chop a bit of tomato and Basil for a topping so I ordered garlic bread and when it came out it was terrible, along with a pile of onions. looked like the tesco value garlic slices only not as nice as the tesco slices, very disappointing, the vegeterian burger was what it was.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

We enjoyed our night here with friends. The menu is extensive (almost too much to chose from!) But has something for everyone. A good vegetarian selection along with fish and meat. I liked that it indicated which dishes were more substantial. The food on the whole was good, the calamari was a bit over cooked though. The staff were friendly and attentive. The music was good, but a bit loud for conversation at times. Overall I loved the decor and it had a good vibe. Will be back!

Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

We decided on our way back from Newry to Dublin to pop in here after looking for a good place to eat online. We were treated so well by all members of staff serving us and everything about the meal highlighted the welcoming aura of the restaurant. Bread and antipasto platter to start, followed by four different main courses between us. We were tested to a complementary taster of soup and variety baskets of bread with the meal and left very satisfied. Would definitely recommend

Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

We had Sunday Lunch yesterday and as always, lovely atmosphere, great food and great Staff and service.
Menu includes a starter and main course for €14.99. If you are like us and just prefer a main you are still charged €14.99. I had a dessert and it was lovely and was an extra €5.50.
It made Sunday Lunch a bit pricey but I will be back but not for lunch menu.

Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Second time here. Very good service. Very attentive. Food was very good. I would say this place just pips divine to best restaurant in a drogheda. The desert cocktails are to die for.