“Lives up to the hype”

West29 RestoLounge
Ranked #2 of 121 Restaurants in Drogheda
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Welcome to West29 Restolounge, Winner of 'Best Place to Eat 2012 & 2014' at Drogheda Chamber Business Awards.Come on down for dinner and you'll find a stylish and vibrant restaurant setting awaiting you. West29 RestoLounge offers a stylish, fun and casually elegant dining experience that is bound to impress the most discerning of foodies, whether you choose to share from a wide selection of our sharing style offerings or enjoy individual entrees from a extensive variety of steaks, seafood & pastas......Yum!! We can cater for group bookings, christenings, weddings, business and family celebrations.
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Beautiful tapas, one of the nicest fillet steaks I've ever had, tapas desserts are a brilliant idea, just the right size portion after a large quantity of high quality food..be warned, a tapas starter and dessert is more than enough to fill you, I'm a big grubber and I'm absolutely bustin..

Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

The menu is pretty limited if you don't eat meat and prefer fish . I had the haddock and it was nice and my dad had the ribs ... He had half a cow!

The service was really good and very efficient and friendly and the bill was a very pleasant surprise

I'd definetly go back

Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Great craft beer election I. Brooklyn beer!!
Loved the night
Wifi registration a pain :-(
Tap water not filtered either

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I'm delighted I decided to try West 29. I was looking for somewhere nice to meet friends after work and we all agreed that it was a great spot. I've subsequently had dinner with my husband here and it is equally suited to a cosy dinner for two. On all of my visits it has been consistently very good. It is modern yet cosy and with very friendly staff and great service.

I always choose the tapas - it is super value at 9.50 for 3 dishes and their early bird offer (specific days/times) is even better value with 3 tapas and a glass of wine for 10 euro. The tapas selection is very tasty and I always find it filling enough as a main meal. They also offer a selection of complimentary home-baked breads to accompany the meal and these are delicious and a welcome extra.

There is an extensive menu apart from the tapas with a good selection of starters and main courses and from the look of the plates at other tables and the ooohs and aaahs from fellow diners these would also appear to be of very high quality.

Most of the time I am stuffed after a tapas platter and I've only been greedy enough to sample dessert once. It was of an equally high standard to the rest of the food. Delicious and decadent!

I would happily recommend this restaurant to anyone who wants to eat out in Drogheda. It has tasty food, a friendly atmosphere, great service and great value.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Having been to this restaurant half a dozen times before I found it as good as ever. We four thoroughly enjoyed each dish and beverages. The food was excellent, the service was first class, the ambience had a nice buzz to it. Great value for money. All in all a fine dining experience. I highly recommend it. We'll be back!