“great first impressions!”
Review of West29 RestoLounge

West29 RestoLounge
Ranked #2 of 110 Restaurants in Drogheda
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Welcome to West29 Restolounge, Winner of 'Best Place to Eat 2012 & 2014' at Drogheda Chamber Business Awards.Come on down for dinner and you'll find a stylish and vibrant restaurant setting awaiting you. West29 RestoLounge offers a stylish, fun and casually elegant dining experience that is bound to impress the most discerning of foodies, whether you choose to share from a wide selection of our sharing style offerings or enjoy individual entrees from a extensive variety of steaks, seafood & pastas......Yum!! We can cater for group bookings, christenings, weddings, business and family celebrations.
Drogheda, Ireland
“great first impressions!”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

from the moment you are greeted at the desk you get a great first impression od the new West29 - the decor is fabulous and the tables are huge - we were a party of 5 and it was a delight to have so much space on the table, it was something we all comented on. the staff are very friendly and will do anything to help, we had a vegetarian on our table and while he thought the veggie options slim he was more than impressed with what he ordered. most of us got fillet steaks cooked to perfection. i myself am following the slimming world plan and found the staff and chef extremly accomodating in helping me to choose my food, a lovely staff member(unfortunately her name escapes me) actually went through the whole menu with me pointing out the many options i had to choose from. all food brought to the table was of high quality and all at a good price. i would like to pass our sincerest thanks to the chefs for making my night less about hassle and all about enjoying good food! i am already planning my return visit :-)

• Visited November 2012

Dublin, Ireland
“Great food, fantastic service”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My new favourite in Drogheda.
Between the food and the service I cannot recommend West 29 highly enough. Friendly staff who actually know what they are talking about and have tasted all the food.
And what food it is.
We went for a sharing board to start and steak for main.
I had a minute steak and a steak and ale pie whilst my partner had the rib-eye. Both wonderful and the presentation was great.
The desserts were lovely, but the highlight had to have been the pecan dessert. Exquisite.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank JonBStout
Drogheda, Ireland
“A Little gem”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Went to West29 RestoLounge for a meal with my hubbie , what a fabulous experience , food was brilliant , service brilliant , the atmosphere in the place was brilliant ,this was our first time there ,but not our last will be back again ... Have to say the staff are really lovely & very welcoming , our stake cooked to perfection .

• Visited November 2012
Crumlin
“Tapas and More”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

To be recommended - a chance to mix tapas with a main meal, a combination of Irish and continental cuisine - my favourity was the fact you could order tapas dessert - which was scrumptions - yuo knwo wehn you just want a couple of mouthfulls to send yuo meal mmmmm - the waitresses were very helpful, service good, food very good - and overall very good value.

Visited October 2012
louth
“The nicest restaurant in drogheda”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

My great friend brought me here for a meal for my birthday in september.wasnt my first time and will defo not be my last.everything is wonderful about west29.the staff are so welcoming and friendly.the food is fantastic with great variety and the atmosphere is cool.you could sit there all night as theres live music on a saturday night,and a lively bar called barroco aswell.great spot:-)