“Great food, fantastic service”
Review of West29 RestoLounge

West29 RestoLounge
Ranked #2 of 122 Restaurants in Drogheda
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Welcome to West29 Restolounge, Winner of 'Best Place to Eat 2012 & 2014' at Drogheda Chamber Business Awards.Come on down for dinner and you'll find a stylish and vibrant restaurant setting awaiting you. West29 RestoLounge offers a stylish, fun and casually elegant dining experience that is bound to impress the most discerning of foodies, whether you choose to share from a wide selection of our sharing style offerings or enjoy individual entrees from a extensive variety of steaks, seafood & pastas......Yum!! We can cater for group bookings, christenings, weddings, business and family celebrations.
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My new favourite in Drogheda.
Between the food and the service I cannot recommend West 29 highly enough. Friendly staff who actually know what they are talking about and have tasted all the food.
And what food it is.
We went for a sharing board to start and steak for main.
I had a minute steak and a steak and ale pie whilst my partner had the rib-eye. Both wonderful and the presentation was great.
The desserts were lovely, but the highlight had to have been the pecan dessert. Exquisite.

1  Thank JonBStout

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Went to West29 RestoLounge for a meal with my hubbie , what a fabulous experience , food was brilliant , service brilliant , the atmosphere in the place was brilliant ,this was our first time there ,but not our last will be back again ... Have to say the staff are really lovely & very welcoming , our stake cooked to perfection .

Reviewed October 15, 2012

To be recommended - a chance to mix tapas with a main meal, a combination of Irish and continental cuisine - my favourity was the fact you could order tapas dessert - which was scrumptions - yuo knwo wehn you just want a couple of mouthfulls to send yuo meal mmmmm - the waitresses were very helpful, service good, food very good - and overall very good value.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

My great friend brought me here for a meal for my birthday in september.wasnt my first time and will defo not be my last.everything is wonderful about west29.the staff are so welcoming and friendly.the food is fantastic with great variety and the atmosphere is cool.you could sit there all night as theres live music on a saturday night,and a lively bar called barroco aswell.great spot:-)

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Thought I had died and gone to heaven....not one thing to fault....everything was superb from the service to the food(even got wee samples of soup in tiny cups)cannot wait to go back!