“Expectations...”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“Expectations...”
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Today was the first time I went into your restaurant and I went in with high expectations. And I must apologise for coming in so late (5:25) as I didn't know what time use finished. I thought the food was amazing and the services too. I look forward to coming in soon again.

2 Thank Keith D

Southern Ireland
“A breath of fresh air!”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Love this little place in Drogheda,food is gorgeous Real Italian ! Very good choices on the menu,anything We have tried from the garlic bread starter,to spaghetti bolognaise, Arrabiata pasta,fillet steak sandwich made on lovely ciabatta bread mmmmm.Simona is "the breath of fresh air" She really makes you welcome and checks all is ok with your meal always with a smile! I haven't tried the beautiful looking desserts Yet ! Always too full,but I do intend to try them sometime.Definately my favourite place to eat lunch.Well done to Simona and all her staff

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Aileen_9
Ireland
“Excellent Italian.”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

This is a really lovely family run Italian cafe/restaurant. The menu is fairly short but all of the food is homemade and they seem to use the best of Italian ingredients. We were served by the owner who is a charming and hard working host. It is a small cafe/restaurant that serves excellent pasta, ciabattas and pizza by the slice. They also serve homemade pastries and desserts. We cannot recommend this little gem highly enough. It also offers excellent value for money and our children love the place.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank DrogTF
Dublin, Ireland
“Really friendly and great value”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Wonderful place. Had lunch there with a few friends and were made to feel really welcome and special by the friendly staff. The food was tasty and reasonably priced with a nice varied and interesting Italian menu.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Bernie428
“Best food in town”
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

Can't compliment this place enough.. Food always great, even salads are unbelievable.. Quality food and friendly staff.. Need condiments on every table as I find I am always asking for the pepper and permassan throughout the meal which is only a small complaint..

1 Thank Bengyman