“Outstanding ...Absolutely!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Eastern Seaboard

Eastern Seaboard
Ranked #12 of 108 Restaurants in Drogheda
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dublin, Ireland
“Outstanding ...Absolutely!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

There is nothing negative that can be said about the eastern seaboard, i brought my fiancee on the bank holiday weekend as we i had went on at him for months to try the Eastern Seaboard (he can be fussy!!) and he would not be dissappointed (He wasnt!!)
The food is just impeccable, well presented and melts in your mouth. We had crab cakes for starters, bruschetta and crab claws. you could tast the freshness and unlike other stodgy crab cakes, these where light, tasty and seasoned perfectly. For mains we had the fillet steak and the beef salad , my only critism (which is very small) is that the salad should of had a dressing but thats my own perference. even for a salads the strips of beef are cooked to your liking (they were perfect!) and the fillet steak cooked to perfection. everyone should always try the sweet potato or just order as an extra side as they are worth it. We are still talking about the creamy mash ... i dont think i need to say any more, and finally for dessert a chocolate brownie, so easily presented as so it should be as the taste says it all. Overall a fantastic experience and it will definaltelty be a resertaurant of choice for us now going forward :)
Also for the laters eaters, its great to have a restaurant that doesnt close the kitchen to early!

Dublin, Ireland
“Night out with friend”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013

Had a very nice evening in this very busy Restaurant. We had a warm welcome and we were shown to nice table in a corner which was ideal as we wanted to catch up. That said it's a bit noisy. The food was very tasty. Starters Crostini Mains Lamb and Chicken. Small problems my friend was not asked how she liked her Lamb result very rare. Wine served in ice bucket without being opened. We enjoyed our visit here and would come back.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank anne c
dublin
“One of the best meals ive ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

I have been to the eastern seaboard on numerous occasions last night being the latest. From start to finish the food was one amazing. Chicken wings to start, bbq ribs and the chocolate and nut brownie. All cooked to perfection, great portion sizes and not too expensive either!

Dublin
“Amazing food, ambience and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

This is such a gem of a place. Great character, very good service, nice friendly attentive staff and amazing food and wines. Great choice and very good value for money ( although I thought it was a bit pricier this time than before.) Anytime I am near the M1 I make sure I stop there for food. I only wish they had a restaurant in Dublin. My fav place to eat always spot on.

1 Thank Mini30
“Getting better ”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

I have to say this place is getting better. The service was great and attentive which has never Been the problem with this place.

The food was fresh and felt like it hadn't been reheated. Unlike last few visits.

Chicken wings didn't look that great but tasted food..

Main course fish was definitely average. Hope they can keel improving as it's a cheap restraint the with nice decor. Although the prices are rising steadily. Still too long to get a table. I would only go here to save a few quid. But for elsewhere in town to get a nice meal.

2 Thank Careypa