“Great Cocktails for pre dinner!”
Review of Eastern Seaboard

Eastern Seaboard
Ranked #19 of 124 Restaurants in Drogheda
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Have visited the Seaboard on a number of occassions and I truly say its a great place. The food was smashing but what lets it down for me is the service..although the staff are lovely it does some time to get served. Would this stop me from going back..NO WAY

Reviewed September 16, 2013

I finally got to the Eastern Seaboard yesterday after hearing about it from my family for ages. The restaurant istelf was very nice, staff friendly but as I am allergic to wheat the menu was very limited as there was not wheat free pasta or bread AT ALL on the menu. ALL of the burgers had wheat in them and the crab cakes also. So I ended up having a salad for my dinner, I have not felt this frustrated in a long time leaving a restaurant..........

2  Thank Bindus
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Have heard of this bar and restaurant from a number of friends who had been there before all saying how good it was and I have to agree it is a brilliant place both as a bar and restaurant.
Food is great and the mojitos my wife had are as good as we have had anywhere.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Have eaten here on a couple of occasions now, and I think the place just keeps getting better!! The food is always spectacular, delicious seasonal specials to choose from and a really interesting menu makes choosing what you want very difficult!!! We have been really lucky to have had many excellent meals here over the last few months, and its not just the food, the decor, the ambience and the youthful vibrance of all the servers lends itself to a great all round experience...and also one that will not break the bank. A bargain for top notch food.
Cannot recommend enough. In fact...just go book a table now...NOW :-)

Reviewed September 11, 2013

We had been about town and spontaneously decided for a lunch at the Easter Seaboard some friends of ours have raved about the place. Quiet Saturday lunch with a mix of young families and couples. We had the soup and the seafood chowder. At €13 for the two, certainly not the cheapest place - Both were very good though. We had tried getting a table on previous Friday/Saturday evenings and we would have had to wait an hour for a table, but went elsewhere. Maybe another time. Would suggest making a reservation as this place is popular!