“Good food at good price”
Review of Texas Steakout

Texas Steakout
Ranked #13 of 314 Restaurants in Limerick
Cuisines: American, European
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

Decent set menu 3 course for 24.95 friendly staff steak cooked to perfection choice if desert or liquor coffee had breaded garlic mushrooms followed by 8oz sirloin steak pepper sauce on the side was delicious chips potatoes or baked potatoe followed by warm brownie with ice cream and cream. Full bar licence well worth a visit

There are newer reviews for Texas Steakout

Reviewed January 26, 2014

This restaurant is still great for good food. But I had made a reservation for 15.00 hrs and we were still sitting waiting at 15.20. No one came near us to even let us know how long we would be waiting. Finally seated a waiter came to take our order, whilst I was telling him my order he just turned and listened into a conversation that was happening at another table and didnt hear a word I said and I had to repeat my order. It might sound like im being petty, but id been waiting nearly 30minutes for tthe table , id have thought they might have been a bit more attentive. Food was lovely as always but seriously management, don't take reservations and leave people waiting.

Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

Went for a late sitting, had starter and a main course which was the t-bone, great service , a bit noisy. The food was excellent and would recommend the menu for all eaters .

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Was looking for somewhere to eat on a Monday evening. Centre of town was quiet and tried in here as it was open.

It is in a basement so while well decorated and quite spacious, I still felt the lack of windows.

My starter was tasty but not very warm and the salad was generous but nothing exceptional.

Staff were polite and efficient.

Over all it was grand but forgettable.

Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

I've been to the Texas Steakhouse many times over the years and can safely say I've never been disappointed by the quality of the food. The only thing is its always packed which doesn't make for the best atmosphere and service but this can be overlooked by the quality of the food and great choice on the menu.