“Excellent, as always”
Review of Freddy's Bistro

Freddy's Bistro
Ranked #2 of 304 Restaurants in Limerick
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Freddy's Bistro is in the Bridgestone Top 100 Restaurants, in Ireland. All our foods are sourced locally and cooked fresh. We cater for any special diet, including wheat free sauces and desserts.
Limerick, Ireland
“Excellent, as always”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Great food and prices. Definitely one of the best restaurants in Limerick. Make sure to book well in advance though

• Visited December 2013

• Turkish first
“Out of this world”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Went to Freddy's with friends for dinner last night and I can honestly say it was out of this world. The chicken liver pate, I have never tasted anything so good and the steak just melted in my mouth. It has a fantastic relaxed atmosphere where the staff were so nice and helpful plus Liz the manager made sure that everyone was enjoying their dining experience. I would recommend everyone eat at Freddy's, nothing will ever come close again!!

• Visited December 2013
“Christmas Party”
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

Was back in Freddies for the 4th time, we return year on year for an annual business dinner! Great food and excellent staff who do everything possible to make your evening enjoyable! Liz looked after our booking from start to finish and was fantastic! Lovely setting too! Would definitely recommend. ..

“Christmas work night out”
Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

We went for our work Christmas party. Couldn't have asked for a better restaurant. Setting is lovely, food is amazing... All the staff are so nice and friendly, couldn't be more helpful, Liz the manager is very nice and polite, super helpful, any request we had was no problem. We will definitely be returning to Freddies soon.

2 Thank Ciara C
Limerick, Ireland
“Rude”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

I have been ringing this restaurant for over a week to enquire about the possibility of securing a reservation for 2 over the coming weeks. My fiancé and I are getting married soon and both thought it would be a nice touch to go back to the restaurant in which we had our first date almost 5 years ago. Unfortunately when somebody eventually answered the phone last night, it was answered by an extremely rude woman, who snapped ‘what’. Before I could even begin to query about the possibility of a reservation I was abruptly told ‘we’re fully booked’, at which point the women in question hung up the phone. While I can appreciate restaurants are busy coming into the festive season such behaviour is completely unacceptable. If a restaurant is fully booked, then there are methods that could easily be implemented to inform prospective customers of such, inter alia, a message on the answering machine, a message on the website, a system on the website that would enable customers to submit a request (as opposed to customers having to repeatedly ring in the hope of someone hopefully answering the phone!) or a simple and courteous message to a customer when they have taken the time to enquire about spending money in the establishment. How quick a person’s perception can change with one unpleasant exchange! Although my fiancé and I have had many pleasant evenings here over the last few years - we won’t be ringing to see can we book a table again!!

Visited December 2013