“Superb”
Review of Freddy's Bistro

Freddy's Bistro
Ranked #2 of 315 Restaurants in Limerick
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Freddy's Bistro is in the Bridgestone Top 100 Restaurants, in Ireland. All our foods are sourced locally and cooked fresh. We cater for any special diet, including wheat free sauces and desserts.
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Excellent food. Very nice athmosphere. Staff very attentive.
Read previous reviews on TA and all true.
Wonderful menu with different yet well worked options
Couldnt recommend more

Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

I had heard of Freddys before but I liked to go to the same restaurants I was guaranteed a good meal that was until I went to Freddys. The food is so fresh the staff were more than helpful. A lovely cosy atmosphere and again the food????? It was like I died and went to heaven the only downfall was there was no ice bucket given with my white wine it was just left on my table other than that no complaints well done Freddys !!

1  Thank Hennj
Reviewed September 16, 2013

After reading reviews on Tripadvisor I booked Freddys to celebrate my Sons recent graduation, the food was excellant, the staff very efficant despite the fact that they were working in cramped surroundings, the menu was very extensive however the quality of the disher and presentation was top class. I visit Limerick regurally but never herd of Freddys before this but will defnitaly visit again. Well Done guys

Reviewed September 7, 2013

An unexpected treat - restaurant was beautiful, food fantastic and excellent service. Would definitely return on my next visit to Limerick. Recommend!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I celebrated my birthday here recently, organised by another family member, there were 5 of us squashed into a table for 4. there was a table set for 5 people behind us but we weren't offered it. The risotto was bland and needed seasoning which is disappointing as Freddy's risotto first got me into my now favorite dish. My medium steak was blue when it arrived but the waitress took it back and it was returned perfectly cooked! it was the nicest of all our main meals. My sister in laws seabass on a a banana leaf was just that nothing else but dried out and shrunk in size with no sides or sauce, seabass is a one of my preferred types of fish, if i had it i would have kicked up war over the overcooking and destroyed piece of fish i received. If i was hosting the dinner i would have complained big time. Even when the dried up piece of fish which was picked at and not eaten the waitress didn't comment or ask if there was a problem. The duck was ok, the skin wasnt crispy & the sauce i thought should have been more tart, Overall the meal was nice but atmosphere was lacking, it was difficult to get staff attention, food was ok but not wow by any stretch, Freddys has never been my preferred restaurant but was my brothers favourite owing to the nutty pancake! But now I am not so sure. None of our party really enjoyued the meal and dulled the celebration. Freddys management / staff seem to think that the diners are privileged to be served and get a reservation. I know there are better restaurants at a better level than Freddys. I am sure it will continue to be a staple choice in Limerick sheep but not for me. I will not be returning EVER.

3  Thank Lindaob84