“fast service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Jasmine Palace

Jasmine Palace
Ranked #36 of 295 Restaurants in Limerick
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Limerick, Ireland
“fast service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

Friendly soft atmosphere excellent service, Fast no delay, Reasonably priced,Have been a few times.
Very central to all other services if your thirsty,sunday buffet also available.If you find yourself in Limerick or passing through and have time do give it a go you wont be delayed.

• Visited January 2014

• Polish first
Tralee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great for a group night out.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

Went to the Jasmine on a rugby trip to Limerick. We were a group of 10 adults. Food and service excellent. Great buzz.

• Visited January 2014
Limerick, Ireland
“Tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

I have only eaten here once so far and I cannot fault it. The food as lovely and the price wasn't too bad. Definitely worth a go. Fantastic atmosphere in there. Friendly staff. Not waiting ages for food either.

• Visited February 2014
Sligo, Ireland
“simply fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

This was the second time I eat here and I have to say once again it was fabulous, we went on the 2nd of March for my dads Birthday where they sang him happy Birthday and brought out a desert with a candle in it playing happy birthday over the tannoy system (they did this previously for my daughter). The meal was fabulous I would actually say best Chinese I have ever eaten , everyone enjoyed their meal and the waitress (I'm sorry I didn't get her name) was just excellent, she really was.

we had made a reservation in advance and as my dad isn't too well cant walk too far, when he came out the lift the had said our table was up the front however when they noticed the issue the immediately set up another table beside the lift to save dad discomfort.

I will definitely go back on my next weekend to Limerick ..looking forward to it already.

• Visited March 2014
Sligo, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

we had an unexpected stay over in Limerick last friday night and went to the jasmine palace for dinner with no booking made we were looked after as soon as we came in the door the service was excellent the wine fab food beautiful and excellent value for money great atmosphere in the restaurant will definitely be back

Visited February 2014