I loved the Absolute Hotel Limerick, It was clean quirky and classy! The staff were very helpful and the rooms were lovely. Perhaps a bit more compact than other hotels of this calibre, but they were so nice. I loved the way the wardrobes were behind the bed and the lovely headboard. The blue lights behind the telly. It was a really comfortable double bed (pet hate when its two singles together) so that was a major plus! I also loved that they had vending machines on each floor with drinks, snacks, toiletries etc which you could charge to your room with your room card. We had a 71ml powers with coke and a box of pringles for €7.50 I was shocked with the good value as many places would charge a lot more for the convenience.
2 negative points.
1. The complementary Car Park is very small so we had to park in Barrington’s across the road which was €5 payable to the hotel for overnight parking.
2. The art in the Bar was weird there seemed to be two which looked like women been murdered under beds or in a bathroom. I found it very odd for a hotel bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great rooms, great food and friendly service in a really stunning hotel situated on a bend on the Abbey River in Limerick City. Here in the Medieval Quarter of Limerick we are only minutes walk away from King Johns Castle and the Hunt Museum, not to mention the amazing Milk Market with its artisan producers. The Absolute Hotel Limerick is the perfect base from which to get the best out of the city be it business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Absolute Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Absolute Hotel And Spa