1,666 results
All reviews central location car park o'connell street the heart of the city single room boutique hotel hen party great night bar restaurant excellent hotel reception area saturday night would highly recommend this hotel enjoyable stay stayed here for one night escalator vincenzo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here during a short business trip to Limerick. When i first arrived I was not sure where I could park and whether I would be able to leave the car there all the next day as the office I was working is just five minutes walk away and did not have parking. The reception told me to park in Howleys Quay carpark around the corner from the hotel. The hotel stamps your car ticket and it only cost me 7 Euros to stay there all day (free if you leave in the morning) so if you are coming to this hotel go straight to Howleys Quay car park. The hotel is about two minutes walk from car to hotel so well placed car park.
The hotel itself is on the first floor and access is via lift, escalator or stairs (escalator only goes up). The reception is quite open and bright and there is a restaurant also although I did not eat there.
The room was big enough for me and I was impressed to find a cafetiere and a packet of filter coffee as well as normal instant coffee, tea and green tea.
The view from my room (5016) was very uninspiring (looked over every run down backs of the surrounding buildings) but since I was only here overnight for a business trip I was not expecting a river view.
I could hear noise from the street a few times early in the evening but later it was quite and I got a good nights sleep.
Recommended for anyone staying in Limerick.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Barry A
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Can’t say enough about the staff/front desk......more than helpful....walk to everything....smaller hotel so you didn’t have the lobby crowded with people waiting for rooms....we arrived early and it was no problem....will definitely use this as our hotel when in Limerick

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

We are traveling from western u.s. and enjoyed this hotel to the max. A lil noisy as our room was over the street but second night we took a room to the rear of hotel and it was Grand. So clean! I’d love to return and explore more of the city.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2018

We stayed at The George Limerick on our first night in Ireland. It was comfortable and extremely well situated in downtown Limerick. Loading/unloading is a bit of a hassle, but that's to be expected in the middle of a city. The bathroom was well appointed and the bed was comfortable. The hotel restaurant is pretty good, on the pricier side, but it was well worth the convenience of a quiet evening in. Our room (2019) had some street noise, but it wasn't too bad. I would stay here again if traveling to Limerick again in the future.

Room Tip: 2017 had street noise, there were courtyard facing rooms that were probably quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2018

Stayed at this hotel for my hen. It was ideally located in Limerick City as everything was within walking distance. The hotel was just perfect. The rooms was spotless clean, the bed was very comfy and all the staff were very friendly and helpful. The Italian Restaurant at this hotel is excellent. We had breakfast, lunch and dinner and all of it was delicious. Would definitely return to stay at this hotel on my next trip to Limerick.

Room Tip: Centrally Located in Limerick City
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends