“Overnight stay in central Limerick”

The George Limerick
Ranked #7 of 20 Hotels in Limerick
Reviewed January 7, 2013

This is a first class hotel inthe centre of Limerick City.
Staff very friendly and helpful, we stayed on Friday before Christmas and although everyone was busy there was never a problem with rooms, restaurant or bar services.
Food quality was excellent and well priced, room were of International standard and not expensive. All in all we had a great stay and would highly recommend this Hotel, also there are some great pubs very close by. Parking nearby is free overnight, we didnt know this until checkout so ask on arrival or when booking.

Room Tip: We stayed during Christmas party time and had No disruption
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank M M
The George Bout... H, General Manager at The George Limerick, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us on your recent visit to Limerick.

I hope that due to your positive experience we will be able to welcome you back to The George Boutique Hotel in the near future.

Altaf Khan

Write a ReviewReviews (1,564)

Reviewed January 4, 2013

I stayed here with my boyfriend and a few friends for New Years and we couldn't have enjoyed ourselves anymore than we did. The rooms were very spacious, welcoming, clean and beds extremely comfortable. The food in the restaurant was delicious, we ordered from the early bird menu and it was so reasonable. I have particular dietary requirements and the staff were very accommodating and helpful towards me. The atmosphere later on in the evening was great and we were more than happy to stay at the bar in the hotel drinking amazing cocktails!! During the evening my boyfriend misplaced his wallet and thanks to the help and honesty of the staff it was retrieved money intact!! This wasn't my first stay in The George Hotel and won't be my last. Thank you for a great New Years!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Emma G

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment on your stay at the George Boutique Hotel, Limerick City.

We strive to get it spot on from reservation to departure and are always delighted when we get it right.

We hope to see you again very soon at The George Boutique Hotel, Limerick City.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Spent the evening at The George with family. This hotel offers great value for money. Great Service and the food delicious whether breakfast or dinner. Highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for comfort, style and delicious food. Especially good cocktails!!!

• Stayed: December 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit to The George Boutique Hotel, Limerick.

We are delighted to receive your comments and feedback as it is through these comments we can continually improve on the service we provide to our guests.

I hope that I will be able to welcome you back to The George Boutique Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

We stayed in the George on the 28th of December, the hotel is excellent and exceeded my expectations, the staff are so helpful and went out of their way to make our stay extremely enjoyable. The rooms are very spacious and spotlessly clean, not to mention the Beds ( SO COMFORTABLE). Every aspect of the hotel was wonderful, the staff, style, service, comfort and value for money. Thank you for a very enjoyable stay, it was my first time to the hotel but certainly will not be my last,

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Arklownj

We hope to see you again very soon at TheGeorge Boutique Hotel, Limerick City.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Stayed here for New Years with my girlfriend. It's not our first time staying here and it won't be our last. Everything was just as it was before. Staff were very friendly and helpfull, room was clean and spacious(bed was super comfy), food was lovely and very reasonable prices. We had intended on going to one of the local clubs but the craic was deadly in the bar so we stayed put. All in all it was a great way to ring in the new year and we will defo be back. Thanks George Boutique

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Dunnsy
The George Bout... H, General Manager at The George Limerick, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Great location.

Stayed here last month on a weekend trip. Parking was strange as it not in the hotel and I had to park in a multi-storey down the road at an additional cost. Room was small but clean and comfortable. Shower room had no bath and room had no air conditioning as advertised. Expensive stay, will not stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Seanjoe

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment on your stay at The George Boutique Hotel, Limerick City.

We take all feedback very seriously. As regards the parking for our guests, we do not have our own parking facilities unfortunately as we are in the city centre. The 2 car parks we recommend have given us preferential rates that we offer to all our guests.

As regards baths in our bedrooms, unfortunately we do not have bath tubs in all our rooms.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience you may have had. If you would like to duscuss these matters further, please contact me directly on altaf.khan@thegeorgeboutiquehotel.com

We look forward to hearing from you in due course.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Just back from an overnight stay at The George Boutique Hotel. Really sorry I didn't stay for two nights! Very smart rooms, extremely comfortable large bed, fantastic shower and lovely smell of freshly laundered bedclothes which resulted in one of the best nights sleep I've had in a long time! Each floor had its own free use of a computer so no long queues at reception! Had lunch, dinner and breakfast at the hotel and really can't fault it, all staff were very polite, friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Lovely relaxed atmosphere - great central location. Definitely a thumbs up from me.

Room Tip: 6th floor worked for me.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us in The George Boutique Hotel, Limerick.