“Absolutely Perfect”

The George Limerick
Ranked #7 of 20 Hotels in Limerick
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Recently stayed here for two nights for a Christmas Party. First off it was a seriously reasonable rate for the group. The hotel itself was absolutely sensational. Right in the heart of Limerick City, with easy access to all that Limerick has to offer. The staff in the GBK are exceptional and went above and beyond to cater for our every need. There was no request to big or small. The rooms were absolutely beautiful with everything you could possibly need to feel at home. The bed was amazing and I had a great night sleep and I must admit that the hotel and rooms were the cleanest I have ever encountered in Ireland. Every member of our group had glowing references for this hotel and will be returning. Highly Recommended.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Shane H
The George Bout... H, General Manager at The George Limerick, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us on your recent visit to Limerick.

We strive to get it spot on from reservation to departure and are always delighted when we get it right.

I hope that due to your positive experience we will be able to welcome you back to The George Boutique Hotel in the near future.

Altaf Khan

Write a ReviewReviews (1,563)

Reviewed December 7, 2012

nice location, but quite noisy! Hard to sleep with horns honking every 10 minutes. The staff is very kind and pleasant... would have been nice to have some lotion in my room, and the hot water does not get that hot. Overall a nice hotel to stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us in The George Boutique Hotel, Limerick.

We are delighted to receive your comments and feedback as it is through these comments we can continually improve on the service we provide to our guests.

I hope that I will be able to welcome you back to The George Boutique Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

I just spent the past two nights in the hotel. The staff there are very friendly and helpful, especially the lady Reelika at the front desk, she couldn't have make my stay any better. The rooms are spacious, the hotel is in the middle of the center surrounded by great restaurants although the food in the hotel is very nice as well.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your stay at the George Boutique Hotel.

It’s great to hear when we hit it spot on, our team will be delighted to see your comments.

Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon at the George Boutique Hotel.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

I booked my parents in for an overnight stay here a fortnight ago - and mentioned to the girl when booking it that they were 30 years married.
When they arrived to check in they were congratulated on their anniversary, their room had a further congratulatory note with chocolates.
They raved about the hotel, including their room and the staff and how well they were treated.
Thank You for looking after them!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill in a comment on your stay at The George Boutique Hotel, Limerick City.

We are constantly striving to improve our guest’s experience and it really encourages us when we get good feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The George Boutique Hotel very soon.

Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

Stayed for one night business trip. Great location. Room was on small side with single bed which I found a bit stuffy but very clean. Also found it quite noisy which is not ideal when need to be up early for work. Reception service was very good. However bar service was very slow despite the place not being that busy.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank 901eire
The George Bout... H, General Manager at The George Limerick, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor in relation to your stay in The George Boutique Hotel, Limerick.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

This hotel is right in the center of Limerick.
There is a parking (paid), but it is easy to park in the street for free at night.

The staff was very welcoming, and we got a nice room, perfectly clean.
The bed was very confortable.

We had diner at the hotel, they told us we could get the "early bird" discount, even if it was like 8pm. Food was excellent

For breakfast, you can choose between continental (7€) or full irish breakfast (10€)
The choice was not very large but sufficient, and the products were good.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Bakty

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill in a comment on your stay at The George Boutique Hotel, Limerick City.

We are constantly striving to improve our guest’s experience and it really encourages us when we get good feedback so thanks a million.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The George Boutique Hotel very soon.

Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

Stayed with my boyfriend in October for a weekend. Arrived and the girl at reception was grand,bit rude and ignorant but wasn't affected by it. room was nice,no complaints there. However the lady at reception in the evening was one of the rudest people I have encountered in a long time. Myself and my boyfriend were having afew drinks in the,went to ask where the toilet was (the one at reception was closed,sign up said to use the one in the restaurant but I didn't know where it was) firstly she had her back to me for ages,called her afew times politely with no luck eventually one of the security men went behind the desk and told her to turn her back. Anyway I asked,she just pointed a finger at the closed ones,I told her they were closed,and she pointed a finger in the other direction. Bar staff extremely friendly and helpful,I would say however that they could have calmed the crowd down a bit. Some of the girls dancing (from hen parties) were making it impossible for me to pass to get back to my seat,maybe a more designated dancing area? However not the staffs fault.
The hotel is great,if you're not bothered with poor customer service go here. I'm not picky in the slightest but as I work in customer service myself i do realise that its ad easy to be nice as it is rude:) Won't be back!

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank LizzyLc
The George Bout... H, General Manager at The George Limerick, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment on your stay at The George Boutique Hotel, Limerick City.

We are very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay and that you didn't have the George experience that we pride ourselves on. We are usually complimented on our staff, hospitality and customer service by our guests. Can you please contact me directly on altaf.khan@thegeorgeboutiquehotel.com

Once again, please accept our sincere apologies as we are really truly very embarrassed about your experience in our hotel.

We look forward to hearing from you in due course.