“Anniversary Stay”

Ranked #7 of 20 Hotels in Limerick
Kilrush, Ireland
“Anniversary Stay”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

We stayed at The George hotel for our wedding anniversary in July 2012 and I'm already looking forward to going back. The staff are very friendly, welcoming and helpful...they really deserve a pat on the back. We were more than pleasently surprised when we were told on check in that they had left a little something in our room to congratulate us on our wedding anniversary....We just want so say "Thank you" to everyone for making our stay feel so special. We will definately be back.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
The George Bout... H, Manager at The George Limerick, responded to this review, August 6, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post a comment on your stay at the George Boutique Hotel, Limerick City.

We strive to get it spot on from reservation to departure and are always delighted when we get it right.

I hope that due to your positive experience we will be able to welcome you back to The George Boutique Hotel in the near future.

Altaf Khan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (214)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Shepparton, Australia
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We were most impressed by both the food and service that we received at The George Boutique Hotel in Limerick,Ireland. We were waited on by Bart in the restaurant who provided us with excellent service during our meal.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us at The George Boutique Hotel, Limerick.

We are delighted to receive your comments and feedback as it is through these comments we can continually improve on the service we provide to our guests.

I hope that I will be able to welcome you back to The George Boutique Hotel in the near future.

St. Brelade, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Nice city centre hotel near all the shops, we had to park our car in a nearby car park. A lot of security in the hotel.
Room adequate but nothing special. Breakfast fine too.
The staff were friendly and efficient.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your stay at the George Boutique Hotel.

It’s really great for our team to see positive feedback.

Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon at The George Boutique Hotel, Limerick City.

Kind Regards

Limerick, Ireland
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Decided to meet my friend home from England for a few days to celebrate her BA in childcare. As she had her two children with her and myself having a 6 years oId I thought it would be nice to eat at the George Boutique Hotel Limerick. I had eaten there on another occasion with my husband and daughter and I was impressed as their menu for children had a great variety and had also healthy options. Sometimes I find it difficult to find a restaurant that I can bring my 6 years daughter and food that she can eat and enjoy which she did and even cleared her plate. The service on both ocassions was excellent and the food was full of flavour. Staff were very helpful and friendly. The seating area was very spacious and comfortable. I really enjoyed my lunch with my friend that day and she said she will be back on her next visit and so will I.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your meal with us on your recent visit to Limerick.

Cork
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Myself and my wife recently stayed at the George for two nights, on the second night we had arranged to have a family reunion dinner in the restaurant at the George. From start to finish the whole dinner was superb, food was of a good standard and the manager Justin and Bart looked after our party with sublimely wonderful service. Thank you all were very impressed and were raving about it afterwards.
The hotel its self is of well appointed standards and from checkin to check out we couldn't find fault.
As a industry probational i know what it takes to achieve this, well done to the team at the George from Reelika on the desk to Lucas at breakfast.
We will be back

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us in The George Boutique Hotel, Limerick.

Limerick, Ireland
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Hi, we have eaten at the George Boutique Hotel on a few occasions now, and on every occasion, we have had a lovely meal. The staff are excellent, very welcoming, pleasant and really look after you!. The food is lovely, I cannot say enough good things about this Hotel. I also love the fact they have the calories on their menu now also.....I'm looking forward to eating there again......Michelle

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your meal with us in The George Boutique Hotel.

I hope that we will be able to welcome you back to The George Boutique Hotel in the near future.

Ennis, Ireland
Reviewed July 23, 2012

a group of 4 of us stayed in the George last Friday night, 2 twin rooms on a special deal that included bed, breakfast and dinner with glass of wine. We had an excellent experience of the hotel and its staff even in advance of our arrival, a sample menu was forwarded to us, all details checked with no problem as response to all issues raised.
staff in hotel at reception, in the bar and in the restaurant both at dinner and breakfast times were very friendly, relaxed but very professional and accomodating.
it is one of the best experiences we have had in a hotel for years and excellent value. I could not recommend the hotel enough. Its location is also brilliant for access to bars down town
compliments to management and staff for a very well run business

Room Tip: No issue with our rooms but i am aware we were staying at the back of the hotel. Rooms have self co...