“Excellent Indian Food”

Cream Room Curry House
Ranked #118 of 300 Restaurants in Limerick
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Savour genuine, Indian cooking as Chef Lekhraj Kapil and his team fuse sophisticated flavours and expertise to create an authentic dining experience. Inspired by the traditions of his home country, Lekhraj joins the The Cream Room with a wealth of experience from working in prestigious eateries in India, Dubai and Dublin. Opening TimesOpen Wednesdays & Thursdays from 5pm-10.00pm, Fridays & Saturdays from 5pm-10.30pm and open Sundays from 2pm-9.00pm. (with take-away available 7 days) The Cream Room Curry House offers unique ethnic dining and fine wines at value for money prices.
ireland
“Excellent Indian Food”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

I have been here a number of times over the last few months and have loved the Indian Food. We were a bit reluctant to try it at first but have gone back for more and also have gotten take away food as well. We have tried a few different dishes and each one has been excellent - very fresh and flavoursome and I would highly recommend you try it

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank IrelandKaa
SouthCourtHotel, General Manager at Cream Room Curry House, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Dear IrelandKaa,

I appreciate you taking the time to post a review of your recent experiences of the Cream Room Curry House.

I value your continued custom and your kind comments about the Indian cuisine. My staff and I are working hard to ensure the best quality food and service possible for our customers.

I hope you will continue to frequent our restaurant and avail of our take away service.

Best wishes,

Dermot Kelly

Limerick, Ireland
“Sunday lunch never tasted so good!”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Dined at The Cream Room Curry House with family last Sunday, and the food was delicious! I chose from the European menu and had the steak, and one family member chose the Salmon option while the others chose the Indian buffet. A very enjoyable dining experience was had by all. Would recommend this restaurant and will be visiting it again!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Gr_C_83
Dear GraceC_83,

Thank you for reviewing your meal at the Cream Room Curry House.

We are working hard to develop the restaurant and its food. Feedback like yours reassures me that we are moving in the right direction.

I hope you will return and dine with us in the near future.

Best wishes,