“Very helpful staff, room was clean, close to good shopping.”
Review of The Boutique Hotel

The Boutique Hotel
Ranked #18 of 20 Hotels in Limerick
Reviewed October 6, 2012

This was our first time in limerick. Everyone was very helpful pointing us in the right direction for things to see, the staff were proud of their hotel. Location was perfect for shopping and all the tourist attractions. Room was clean and very comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Ken039, Front Office Manager at The Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2012

Dear Glenw643,

How very kind of you to put up such a lovely review regarding your recent stay at the Boutique.

Yes, we are proud of what we do and are thrilled that you were pleased. Comfortable rooms, good value and a guest-orientated service is what we are all about.

We are delighted you found our location so convenient, guests love having shops, pubs and tourist attractions on our doorstep.

Thanks so much for your kind comments and for choosing to stay with us at the Boutique. It truly was a pleasure to have you as our guest.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Iv been in the Boutique Hotel lots of times in the last year with work, and each time i arrive i am greeted with nothing but such friendly, warm and welcoming staff who put the guests first.
The hotel is family run and you can see this from the moment you arrive. The Rooms are ideal, not too big, not too small. They are clean and comfy and have all you need.
The breakfast is enought to fill you up for the day and the staff have no problems in getting you more tea/toast or anything should you want it.
Becuase i am a regular, they upgraded me to the suite to show their appreciation of my custom.

The hotel is smack bang in the centre and is close to everything.

For those that will be stayinhg for a few days, you will feel like your at home with full use of the comfy lounge that has free wi-fi and a constant supply of tea, coffee and if your lucky some scones!!!

I have no complaints about this place. And would reccoment it to anyone who is looking for somewhere thats good value!

Room Tip: if a weekend stay, ask for room that will be a little quieter!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Amyjaneomara

Dear Amyjaneomara,

It is always our pleasure to be of service. We are delighted you were pleased with the upgrade to our suite. It was great to have the opportunity to show our appreciation for your ongoing business.

Thank you so much for your lovely comments.

As you said, we are a small family business offering good value and service. We are blessed with great staff who love their work and are dedicated to making every guest feel special.

See you soon and we will make sure the Night Porter bakes enough scones!!!

Niamh O'Grady

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Stayed in The Boutique while in Limerick on a work night out... Arrived to be greated by a really friendly girl Natalie... Couldn't be more pleasant and helpful... Was told all about the hotel and the area and was informed of the complimenatry Bewleys coffee in the lounge, which was really good ....
Room was a nice, not too big but did the job. Really clean and artwork in the room a nice touch. the coridoors have some really nice pictures and artwork too.
Left for my night out and again receptionsist so nice offering to call a cab or if i needed any help finding the restaurant. Night porter on return was very friednly and asked if he could get me anything. I think this is a family run business and it really shows through with the staff.

Breakfast was included in the rate. Had the full Irish which was freshly cooked, it was amazing and the waitress was really good, no hassle with me wanting an extra egg!!! Believe me, I have been places where they try charge u €2.50 for it!!!

Over all I'll definately be back, great to see such value for money and friendly staff staff which made my stay so good.... This is a medium sized hotel, might not have all the amenities of larger hotels but does exactly what is says and the staff and quality of what they have make up for any shortcomings.

Room Tip: I think the rooms in the back are a bit quiter at the weekend.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Ken039, Front Office Manager at The Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Dear Thomas O,

Many thanks for taking the time to submit your review to TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at the Boutique Hotel.

The team and I are ecstatic to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Yes, we are a small family run hotel, working very hard to make our guest's stay at the Boutique enjoyable and memorable. I am so pleased you found our staff to be extremly helpful and friendly. We are terribly passionate about what we do. On occasions where we know we have met guest's expectations, we could not be happier!

Thank you for you kind words about Natalie, our receptionist. I shall also pass on your complimets to the chef and waitress. We are delighted you found the overall service excellent and that you received good value for money.

We shall eagerly await your next visit.

Do keep us update on your future travel plans to Limerick.

It would be our pleasure to have you as our guest again.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

I arrived for my one-night stay only to be told that my hotels.com booking wasn't valid as the hotel had ended their relationship with the website a year ago. Thankfully, their were twin rooms still available despite the fact that there was a match on in Thomond that night and the receptionist was very helpful.

My room was small, smelled a little and overlooked a bar with a band playing in the outside smoking area until 1am. The hotel is noisy, but it also has an excellent location. Breakfast was fine, it wasn't expensive.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Rudsy

Dear Rudsy,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to submit your review to TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at the Boutique Hotel.

We were delighted to provide you with a room, irrespective of your booking with Hotels.com. Their wesite was experiencing technical difficulties on the day in question. We appreciate your kind remarks about Sharon, our receptonsist..

We are thrilled to hear you found our location convenient, you enjoyed breakfast and overall you felt you got good value.

We are saddened to hear that you found your room small. I do wish you had brought this to our attention as we would have been only too happy to have moved you to a bigger room. The smell you experienced has us puzzled though, it was not experienced on our room check that day and seems fine again. Again, if you had made your complaint known, we would have gladly rectified the situation immediately.

Unfortunately we cannot do anything about the noise at the weekends. We are situated in the heart of Limerick city, a vibrant part which you have experienced, so noise is to be expected, even more so at match weekends when Munster are playing at home. We do our best to inform all our guests. Some guests, mainly our regular Munster rugby fans, participate in the celebrations and enjoy the band we have playing in our pub, "O'Connells".

Should you be in Limerick anytime soon, as a gesture of goodwill, I would be delighted to offer you a complimentary drink in O'Connells.

We look forward to a great season with Munster.

We do hope to see you back here again in the Boutique celebrating another Munster win!

Reviewed September 19, 2012

We stayed 1 night at The Boutique Hotel and were very much satisfied with everything. We payed Euro 70.- for a three bed room (for 3 people) which was a really good deal we got because we arrived rather late in the evening when they wouldn't have been able to rent the room out anymore to anyone else.
The hotel is very central and everything is in walking distance. The room and shower was clean, the beds very comfortable and there wasn't a lot of noise at all. Of course there is a bar downstairs but we could hardly hear it. (And if you are worried about noisy nights, bring earplugs or just ask for a room not facing the street and bar.)
The staff were very helpful and friendly giving us advice with everything. The breakfast was excellent! Great quality and value! I'd recommend it to everyone!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Ken039, Front Office Manager at The Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

Dear Dominique B,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to submit your review to TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at The Boutique Hotel.

The team and I are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It is always nice to receive such positive feedback, thank you.

I cannot thank you enough for your very kind review.

We do hope your travel plans facilitate another trip to Ireland. The Boutique would love to have you as our guest again.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

I organised my sisters hen last weekend and it was brilliant all thanks to this hotel. The staff were unbelievable from the first phone call to the last second we left.
The front of house girls were so helpfully from organising room to drinks and dinner. There was 19 of us and not one person had one bad thing to say about the hotel. I will be back for sure and so will the girls.

• Stayed: September 2012

Dear Westport01,

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to submit your review to TripAdvisor in realtion to your recent stay at The Boutique Hotel.

I cannot thank you enough for your kind words. We here at The Boutique are delighted to know we met each and everyone's expectations and that ye thoroughly enjoyed ye're stay.

The team and I are very passionate about our work. We are ecstatic to hear that all 19 of ye had a memorable experience at The Boutique.

We shall look forward to having you stay with us again.

Many thanks and kind regards,
Niamh O'Grady

Reviewed September 15, 2012

While it is true that you will hear noise at night the staff more than make up for it. They are approachable and friendly. I arrived very late but had no problem checking in and had a wonderful breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Borris O

Dear Borris O,

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit your review to TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at The Boutique Hotel.

We thoroughly enjoyed having you as our guest. I personally am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and found the staff really friendly. The Boutique is a family run hotel who's ethos of kindness is instilled in each and every staff member.

We take great pride in our work and it is always nice to receive such positive feedback. Again, thank you.

I do hope we see you at The Boutique again soon.