“Fun and learning all rolled into one.”

Recipe4Success Cookery School
Ranked #1 of 2 Food & Drink in Limerick
More attraction details
Owner description: Recipe4Success is located in a custom build facility in Limerick. We can accommodate groups of all sizes (up to a maximum of 50 for Hands-on cooking and 100 for demonstrations). We provide a full range of hands on, demonstration and team building cookery activities. When it comes to baking or cooking we have great tutors to work with people of all experience levels. Our location has free parking & is wheelechair accessible. We provide public and private courses which can be tailored to your every need
Reviewed April 21, 2013

First impressions of recipe4success were Wow...what an amazing set up...so much space..purpose built...fantastic workstations with all modern induction hobbs and cookers...then the relaxation fun and learning started...it was four hours of enthusiastic teaching ..we watched four demonstrations at the demo area and after each demo we went back to our work area to cook together...a super venue fir parties for all ages...I have booked my two kids into their three day summer camp in July and they are so excited.thanks shane and nicola ..will definitely be back for more...

1  Thank jackieg2013

Reviewed April 18, 2013

I recently organised a night at Recipe4Success cookery school- 11 of us attended the night and every one of us enjoyed it immensely.
Owners Shane and Nicola had tailored the cookery demo night to our tastes- a mix of Thai and Italian dishes. This in itself was wonderful, as we all felt that we were going to learn dishes that we really wanted to know and sample!

When we arrived, we were bowled over by the cookery kitchens- think MasterChef Ireland standards! This particular cookery school is clearly set up to the highest of standards.
We were welcomed with refreshments and the Italian main course dish that Shane had pre-prepared for us. We all agreed it was delicious.

The whole night was very informative and we all learnt things about produce and tips for cooking that none of us had known before. Shane is a natural teacher and can keep a group conversation going amidst the chopping, cooking and clearing down his cookery station! We all enjoyed the way he showed us every step of every recipe.

We had such a laugh too, as there was a lovely relaxing atmosphere in the cookery school. We all left on a high- complete with our laminated recipe cards and a spring in our steps, although we were full to bursting with the delicious dishes that Shane had taught us. We will most certainly be booking into more of Shane and Nicola's cookery classes at Recipe4Success. Highly Recommended.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Held my 12 year olds party here last weekend and I can't praise it enough. Kids had great fun making their own pizza, sausage rolls and blueberry muffins. The whole lot was devoured afterwards along with the fantastic birthday cake made by Recipe4Success and all the kids receive a laminated recipe card of what they've made to take home with them. Mom was fed also which was a bonus! Great to be able to learn new skills in a fun environment and all at a very reasonable cost. Will definitely return, Summer Camp here we come! Thank you Nicola & Shane for a super day x

Reviewed April 3, 2013

My daughter completed a three day easter camp with shane and nicola, all i can say is thank you. I have become more relaxed with allowing my daughter to complete tasks in the kitchen at home, as she has been thought the necessary skills regarding safety in the kitchen and most importantly CLEANING UP after preparing a fab dish. my daughter enjoyed the camp so much and at the end of everyday was excited about showing off her new skills and recipes.recipe4success also encouraged my daughter to try new foods which I found to be a bit of a struggle at home. I would highly reccomend recipe4success

Reviewed March 29, 2013

My daughter just finished a cookery course here. Three days. She's got a lovely red folder of laminated recipe sheets now and experience in how to make them. Honestly, she produced a tray of brownies that were delicious and tackled a roast chicken dinner on the day after the course. She's only ten. Fabulous course, well structured, great for older kids, a very positive, confidence building experience for them. Big thumbs up!

3  Thank Paula M