“My favourite restaurant in limerick !”
Review of Casa Nostra Limerick - CLOSED

Casa Nostra Limerick
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Casa Nostra Limerick is a relaxed, traditional Italian Restaurant in the heart of Limerick City. The restaurant’s appeal lies in its natural warmth & charm, offering newcomers an atmosphere that would make you feel like you are dining in the heart of Sardinia or Rome. Whether you are dining with a loved one, friends, family, colleagues or entertaining business clients, Casa Nostra offers an intimate & elegant setting with an informal family atmosphere, sumptuous food & excellent service.
“My favourite restaurant in limerick !”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

I cannot say enough positive things about this restaurant . The food , service, prices and atmosphere are all A+. I've been to Casa Nostra quite a few times and from the very first time I set foot in the door I was made feel very welcome and important . It is such a comfortable and relaxing restaurant. The food is delicious , authentic Italian food which is very competitively priced. You'll almost always find a special offer. We recently had my brothers 30th birds dinner here, there must have been 30 of us and Antonio couldn't have done enough for us, it was so much nicer than if we had hired a private room somewhere. I can't understand the rating trip advisor has given Casa Nostra, it's totally unfair, Casa Nostra should definitely be in the top 3 restaurants in limerick .

• Visited February 2014

Limerick, Ireland
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Great place, great food. Will definitely be back. Excellent value for delicious, fresh food, lovely atmosphere and very welcoming staff.

1 Thank OrlaOCM
Limerick, Ireland
“Authentic Italian”
Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

First off, I love Italian and I am extremely fussy with my Italian restaurants. I have visited Casa Nostra on numerous occasions and it has never disappointed. I think at this stage I have almost sampled everything on the menu except for desserts (because I just can't seem to leave enough room) and I can't pick a favourite. I love to share the anti pasto Casa Nostra as a starter but this evening I tried the Carpaccio which was perfect and exactly to my taste. For my main I had the Saltimbocca alla Romana (veal), yummy! I read a review the the roast potatoes were soggy, not true, really crispy and delicious. Again, I wanted to try the dessert but couldn't, let's just say you wouldn't be hungry leaving this restaurant! As for the staff, so friendly and welcoming but in a genuine sort of way. I love this restaurant and as for anyone who says it's not authentic, well, it's not in Italy but it's the next best thing and I'm so delighted I get to experience this in Limerick.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Ahom
Limerick, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best resturant in limerick”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

i have been to this restaurant many times with my wife and sons and have to say it is our favorite. Antonio and his staff are extremely warm, charming and welcoming. The food is excellent and being Italian I know authentic food when I taste it. Also I am a taxi driver in Limerick and I have picked up many a party from this restaurant and have heard numerous compliments about this restaurant. I personally would give it 10 out of 10 for atmosphere, delicious food and value for money.

1 Thank Mario D
Province of Munster, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely for 2”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Lovely meal in Casa Nostra (Our Home) had the pizza calzone and my other half had linguini pasts with a creamy tomato suace with lots of seafood. The ingredients was fresh and hearty. The service was homely and the staff have a real buzz about them! Will defiantly be back! Can imagine coming here with the family very friendly and welcoming

1 Thank LukeStade