“Excellent.”
Review of Casa Nostra Limerick - CLOSED

Casa Nostra Limerick
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Casa Nostra Limerick is a relaxed, traditional Italian Restaurant in the heart of Limerick City. The restaurant’s appeal lies in its natural warmth & charm, offering newcomers an atmosphere that would make you feel like you are dining in the heart of Sardinia or Rome. Whether you are dining with a loved one, friends, family, colleagues or entertaining business clients, Casa Nostra offers an intimate & elegant setting with an informal family atmosphere, sumptuous food & excellent service.
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Best Italian in limerick, the food is fantastic, the atmosphere is lovely and the service couldn't be any better. We've been a few times and have never once been disappointed. Let the waiter talk you into the tiramisu, it's worth it!

Reviewed February 24, 2014

This is a great Italian restaurant, Service is excellent & the atmosphere is that of a very friendly upscale restaurant. Owner was very pleasant and its clear he wants his customers to enjoy their dining experience. We had 2 delicious pizza’s just the right amout of topping and the base was just amazing. Generous size glass of wine. Amazing value for money, lovely décor , Italian back round music which I love. Great service, great food, great value for money. Cant wait to go back with our 2 daughters.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

My family went to casa Nostra for a birthday celebration last week. We had a fantastic evening with a very friendly welcome and amazing food. It's such a vast menu that I wanted to try everything so being in a crowd I got to taste lots of different dishes and one was nicer than the next . I always order a pizza for the table, it was pepperoni and chilli "delicious" and my daughter hates tomatoes but she is still talkin about the bruschetta,loved it. Had ravioli for main, it was huge and also delicious. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed February 21, 2014

It is not without reason that Castra Nostra has very high ratings on TripAdvisor, I went there on a Saturday evening with my wife and we were not disappointed. She had a beautiful bass dish which she truly enjoyed and I had an excellent prawn pasta. Despite the high ratings there were plenty of tables available at 6pm on a Saturday night which surprised me. The restaurant has a very ceiling restaurant yet still retains a nice atmosphere. The early bird finished at 6pm but while we arrived just after that they were happy to offer it. It was out first time and we will be returning soon.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

One star purely for helpful staff. Wine and food very poor. Ordered the chicken breast with mixed leaves- extremely disappointing. Tasted like de-frosted meat and mixed leaves were limp iceberg lettuce. Presentation also very poor. Partner's pizza was cold to centre. Wine also overpriced.

No value for money. Will not be returning.

5  Thank Lou536
Gravegliu, Owner at Casa Nostra Limerick, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

I'm not going to respond to this review as I can only assume you have got your restaurants mixed-up, just as you did with your "mixed leaves", which we don't even have on the menu!!

Antonio.