“Fantastic Pizza”
Review of Casa Nostra Limerick - CLOSED

Casa Nostra Limerick
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Casa Nostra Limerick is a relaxed, traditional Italian Restaurant in the heart of Limerick City. The restaurant’s appeal lies in its natural warmth & charm, offering newcomers an atmosphere that would make you feel like you are dining in the heart of Sardinia or Rome. Whether you are dining with a loved one, friends, family, colleagues or entertaining business clients, Casa Nostra offers an intimate & elegant setting with an informal family atmosphere, sumptuous food & excellent service.
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

I can only speak for this place as a takeout customer and its always pizza but it is the best pizza in limerick. I always order the pizza with parma ham, rocket and parmesan shavings. The pizza is rustic looking ,full of flavour and is made with quality ingredients. The Italian owner is always on hand to greet when I arrive for pick up and gets the door for me on the way out. I've never sat in to eat but it looks well in there. Certainly worth a visit for those in pursuit of authentic Italian cuisine.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

First ate at Casa Nostra in August 2013 with work colleagues for lunch and we have been back several times since. Antonio is always on hand with a warm greeting and goes out of his way to ensure that customers are happy.

You can't go far wrong with the pizza on offer. Despite the wide range of toppings on offer, most of them wouldn't be to my tastes, so my selection tends to be the same old, same old. This is no fault of the restaurant, though, just me being fussy!

If you're looking for a low-cost lunch option with nice ambience and quality service, you'll be hard pushed to find better than Casa Nostra.

1  Thank liamt505
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Have had two lovely meals at Casa Nostra and both times was highly impressed, food was excellent, and staff were both friendly and attentive will be back for sure

1  Thank caroclarke
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Casa Nostra is a gorgeous Italian restaurant run by Antonio and his team. I have eaten here with a group, with my family and with a friend, and on all occasions the food and the service has been top notch. Antonio provides a great welcome on arrival, the restaurant is cosy with a lovely relaxed atmosphere. I tried almost almost all the pasta dishes, the servings are very generous and the dishes are very very god. I would highly recommend Casa Nostra to anyone looking for a gorgeous Italian.

1  Thank Maria R
Reviewed November 24, 2013

visited as agroup of six with one non Italian eater amongst us but he was well pleased with a nicely presented and perfectly cooked steak.the rest of us all had starters and various pasta dishes which were gorgeous. I'd certainly recommend this restaurant for family groups as it's very affordable and service and ambiance is great.