Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Limerick
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Savoy Hotel(Limerick)
1,501 results
All reviewsthe outdoor hot tubquench bara business class roomshannon airportkids clubbar foodthermal suiterelaxation roomlovely hotelbunratty castleleisure centrechanging roomsfamily roomsteam roomtop classweekend breakenjoyable stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We arrived late on Saturday evening after a long trip from Waterville. There was a wedding at the hotel and the staff made sure that our rooms were not near the reception. We were very grateful seeing as we were leaving early the next morning. An included dinner was very good and the breakfast buffet was more than adequate. Great location for getting to Shannon Airport.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Bogey381
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I've just returned from a great stay at the Radisson Limerick, where I attended a conference. From the moment I checked in at Reception, I found the staff to be extremely attentive and helpful to my needs. Nothing was a hassle to the staff and I found this to be very refreshing. The room was spotlessly clean and there was a lovely welcome basket, bathrobe, slippers and magazine in the room which gave it a nice welcoming feel. There was a great selection at breakfast the following morning and there was full and plenty of everything - there was no skimping. I had a glance at the Spa price-list and it looked very inviting. Next time, if I have the time, then I would love to give some of the treatments a try!! But for this trip, it was all work and no play for me!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank eimzom
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We stayed here for 1 night on points as an in between stop from Killarney to cliffs of mother.

This is a basic hotel with no frills
Dirty carpet in the room
No outlet coverter for north american electronics thus my camera battery died
No views
Not close to anything
No breakfast or welcome gift as a gold member (Dublin and galway offer this)
No waters in the room
The phone in the room didn't work thus had to walk to front desk of needed anything

Even free on points I would not stay here again. The radissons in Dublin and galway are light years ahead of this property. I will say that the workers were fairly nice to be positive.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank stoutman
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We were having a special weekend for myself, my wife and our adult children and their partners. We arrived on at the hotel and were dealt with promptly and the rooms were really nice and clean.
We were on a weekend package of 2 nights B&B and 1 evening meal which we had on the night of our arrival and the food and service was excellent.
The bar staff were very courteous and pleasant and at 11pm we were treated to some hot snacks.
This was one of the cheapest weekend breaks we ever had and the hotel is first class.
It is a few miles from Limerick city and we got a people carrier taxi which cost €18

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank bfq
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We are s just one night on Trafalgar Tour. Thank you to staff at reception, in the health centre and housekeeping. Everyone has been so helpful. The pool is a delight (not heavily chlorinated)
and we loved the hot tub. Very relaxing after a travel day.
The room was large,lengthy of room for large bags. We appreciate this - we are away for 8 weeks and a spacious room is important. While location is away from town that didn't matter to us. Can't comment on breakfast as we haven't has it yet.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo