Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Limerick
$202
$189
$211
$160
Woodfield House Hotel(Limerick)(Great Value!)
$139
$245
$150
Agoda.com
1,533 results
All reviewsthe outdoor hot tubquench bara business class roomshannon airportkids clubbar foodthermal suiterelaxation roomlovely hotelbunratty castleleisure centrechanging roomsfamily roomsteam roomtop classweekend breakenjoyable stay
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This is an older hotel and the bathroom in our room was poor enough, cracked tiles and poor finish around bath etc
The Staff are extremely friendly and this was the hotels best quality
Bear in mind it is well outside the city centre and taxi in and out is €15 each way which makes it expensive

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DannyKSligo
Reviewed September 3, 2013

On behalf of my sister (the bride) and my brother in law (the groom) and my family we cannot recommend the Radisson hotel highly enough for their service, food quality, and overall atmosphere that they created for my sisters wedding two weeks ago. I would like to especially mention Stacey- the wedding co-ordinator who was more than helpful in the lead up to the wedding and on the day itself. She was so approachable and friendly in all our dealings with her and even allowed me to call out to the hotel a few days previous to the wedding to practice a slideshow that I wanted to show on the night. It was a big wedding with over 280 guests and yet the staff managed to excel themselves in every area including food service, quality, and manner towards all guests. The rooms were also fantastic and having managed to get a look at the bridal suite- that too was amazing.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This was my first stay at a Radisson Blu property. I expected more from a Radisson. What I got was a room with a 30 year old T.V. That took 4 minutes to warm up, and located so high, that it was difficult to watch without neck strain after a half hour. Empty beer bottles on the roof outside my window, and tired old wood furniture that looked like Scandinavian cast-offs. The bed was very lumpy & old. Breakfast was poorly prepared and service was also lacking.
I would not stay here again, and can't help but wonder if this the standard I will see at other Radisson Blu properties.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank charlesodonnell
Reviewed August 26, 2013

one of the worst hotels i stayed in. thank god it was for one night only.the bedrooms have no airconditioning to hot and sticky to sleep in. and to top it all we had to listen to pipe music all night long they had no orther bedroom available on the night of our stay to change us to what a [--] food is well below average and the so called manger when and if you can make contact with is less than helpful safe to say never again would i dream of staying here again

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank David_SB2928AJ
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Rang last minute to see it they had any availability. Girl on the phone said she was on her own and was trying to check in another guest. She said she'd have to ring me back !! I was surprised by this to say the least. She did ring me back And gave me a price for the night. Her name was Niamh and I found her extremely friendly. I found the room to be more than adequate and was pleased to see a lovely coffee machine in the room. In general I couldn't argue with the room or its decor.

The restaurant was a a different story though. I had a chicken salad starter and it was scarcely edible. It was like smoked chicken but was the completely processed cheapest of the cheap type chicken. I was shocked that it was so not in keeping with the rest of the hotel. For my main course I had sea bass and this was ok. Others around me were handing back food for being cold and others were complaining that food was taking so long etc. in summary, the restaurant offering seemed completely consistent with a premises in decline and not that of a thriving business.

After dinner I had a few pints in the bar and found the staff ok. Mostly foreign lads who were friendly enough but not what you might expect in an Irish hotel bar. They wouldn't be what you would call chatty - except amongst themselves.

Overall an average experience. I know the place is in receivership and that's why I wanted to support the place but it will have to really raise its game to compete for my business in the future.

Stayed: August 2013