“You have to try this place ...don't miss out.”
Review of Paparazzi - CLOSED

Paparazzi
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I had passed Paparazzi a few times and was drawn into the place by the yummy smell of freshly cooked food. The cafe is very relaxing with a great atmosphere I love to spend my lunch here and most importantly the food is delicious. I was very impressed and was so happy that I wandered in to try it out. I wish they opened in the evenings now ....at the weekend even.

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had lunch here yesterday, based on reviews from TripAdvisor and we were so happy we did! We split a small pizza and a chicken pesto wrap, both were amazing! The service was incredible, the cook had a great personality! The atmosphere is comfortable and entertaining! Their raspberry dessert was my husbands favorite dessert, ever! It's hard for him to find a good dessert, he doesn't eat many sweets. We even walked back today (Sunday) to find that it wasn't open. We will be back before we leave Limerick, I'm craving that wrap again! So fresh and delicious! All with a reasonable price. Eat here, you will not be disappointed. :)

1  Thank taelovenyc
Reviewed June 15, 2013

everything in this place was different . the food was simple but yummy. the decor is funly and not what you expect from the corner.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Had one of these for lunch the other day and it was fantastic. great spot for some lunch reasonable pricing and good selection on the menu first time coming across pulled pork in limerick

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Great, Italian food in a superbly decorated place. I really love the interior design, gives the place character. I've been here a few times now, as its always on my list of places to go when I'm in the city. The pizzas are really, really good and you can watch them being made from where you sit. The salads are also divine, and portion sizes are good - never too big or too small.