Travelodge Limerick
$142
  • Pool
$211
$171
Woodfield House Hotel(Limerick)(Great Value!)
$139
$188
Agoda.com
$102
$91
All reviewseddie rocketstravel lodgeennis roadrockin joesburger restaurantan american style dinerbig tescodiner attachedbudget hotelspetrol stationquiet locationcomfortable roomwater pressurenight's sleepcouple of nightsthe ground floorwould stay again
Reviewed July 30, 2014

We found this hotel very good value for money and close to the places that we had come to visit. Reception service was very polite, friendly and informative. Rooms were clean and the bed extremely comfortable. Having a restaurant right next door was for sure a bonus to get a bite to eat and then breakfast the next morning.
An enjoyable stay

Room Tip: Possibly opt for a 1st floor room
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
TravelodgeLimerick, General Manager at Travelodge Limerick, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2014

HI Belly1970

Thank you so much for your kind and informative review. nothing makes us happier to hear of a good nights sleep a nice bed can make all the difference.
I will pass your kind words on to my team.

I look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

I booked three family rooms for one night. On our arrival at reception a young lady gave me a warm welcome and surprised me calling by name just like she knew me for years. She allocated us three rooms in a row in hotel’s new section. Explained all the facilities available at the hotel and asked what are we planning to do in Limerick. When we told that next day we are panning to visit Bunratty Castle, she gave us limerick city maps and explained what are the other main attractions we can visit during our stay in Limerick. On behalf of our entire crowd I would like to say thank you very much Yvonne for your hospitality.

Secondly I would like to say this hotel is well located. Plenty of free parking slots. Easy access to TESCO, McDonalds and many others. Clean and specious rooms gave us a quiet night sleep.

Thanks for the lovely night.

Room Tip: Ask rooms in new section.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
TravelodgeLimerick, General Manager at Travelodge Limerick, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2014

Hi ups up.

Thank you so much for your review it makes my day to hear such positive feedback and great customer service!
We encourage or staff to be as helpful about or hotel and Local tourist attractions as I know myself from being away a little local knowledge is great advantage!
I have passed your review to Yvonne she remembers your group!

I look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

location was perfect for our needs well positioned on edge of city, the materess could have been a bit harder for myself, great value for money and we shall definetly use this hotel again in the future

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
1  Thank Stephen R

Hi Stephen R

Thank you for your review of our Hotel, We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us!
In reference to the beds Every Travelodge hotel is due to get new beds in the very near future so we will have the newest beds in "town".

I look forward to seeing you soon.

Alan

Reviewed July 22, 2014

I booked this place for me and my 2 friends to stay at a convention,
Everything was clean,Beds were comfortable, shower was perfect,
They even had a kettle and some Tea/coffee stuff laid out!
Coming back next Year for sure.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

HI David B

Thank you for your review, we are always happy to hear from happy guests!
I tend to spend alot of times in my rooms to make sure cleanliness is at a high standard it is also great to see repeat business.
We look forward to welcoming you.

Kind regards

Reviewed July 18, 2014

Stayed one night, Good spacious room, clean, and the girl on reception was very helpful. Great burger restaurant attached, and Tesco just over the road. Quiet location - just what you need when I'd been driving 22.5 hours. The Travelodge was easy to find. Would book again if I am in the area. Thanks for a pleasant stay.

Room Tip: Stayed in room 111, (double) very spacious, had bath with shower. Tea / coffee etc. Downstairs, overlooking the side car park, at the bottom of the long corridor.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
TravelodgeLimerick, General Manager at Travelodge Limerick, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

Hi blondeylaura,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel, Yes after a drive like that you need a quiet location.
The diner attached is very tasty and great service too.
We look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Kind regards