Pery's Hotel
$146
$142
$211
$171
Woodfield House Hotel(Limerick)(Great Value!)
$139
$141
$124
$118
$149
$102
$91
$135
All reviewstrain stationcity centrelarge bathroomcouple of nightsstayed one nightreception stafffriday nightvisit limericklovely staff
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

The staff were incredibly friendly. The security guard checked us in no problem even though we arrived very late and the reception was closed. The serving staff at breakfast were also very nice.
Our room was huge with lots of shelves and desks which was nice. The only thing was the shower was a bit strange and didn't seem to work properly.
Breakfast was nice as well.

• Stayed: June 2014
Bestwestern_perys, Front Office Manager at Pery's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

Hi Taylor,

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. It gives me great pleasure to read your wonderful review which I have posted on our communications board for the entire team to read.

In relation to the issues you experienced with the shower, I would greatly appreciate it if you could contact me directly so that I can find out where you stayed in order to rectify the problem. Thank you once again and I hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Many thanks,

Reviewed July 4, 2014

Stayed in this hotel for 5 days, Hotel was lovely and clean, staff were very helpful nothing was too much trouble for them. Room was noisy due to outside noise but not a real problem for us we still slept soundly. Air conditioning in the rooms is a must or at least a fan in the room. My only small complaint is that i feel being a vegetarian there should be a choice on the menu i had what i was given lucky for me i was happy with my food but a choice is needed.I would recommend this hotel on cleanliness and hospitality, the staff were excellent.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank DavinaL214

Dear Davina,

I would like to express my thanks for taking the time to review our hotel. I receive great job satisfaction when reading positive reviews such as yours. As with all reviews, I have posted yours on our communications board so that the rest of the team can read your wonderful comments.

In relation to noise, unfortunately being a city centre hotel, it can sometimes be difficult to completely avoid noise on the weekend. We do our best to facilitate all guest requests so it is advisable to request a quiet room at booking stage. However I am glad that you slept soundly.

The hotel does not have air conditioning but normally this is not a problem. However over the past few weeks, we have been experiencing much milder weather leading to uncomfortable room temperatures. We do have fans available on request from reception.

I completely take on board your comments relating to vegetarian options. I have forwarded your feedback directly to our food and beverage manager so that he can carry out the necessary changes to improve the vegetarian options.

Thanks again for your honest and much appreciated feedback. We will use it to help us to improve our standards thus ensuring that all of our customers have a positive experience when they visit us. Thank you once again.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed July 3, 2014

4 night stop just 10 minutes from city centre and bus or rail stations a nice single room bath/shower room was spotless towels changed every day great food many choices in the taits bar prices were good too, if your staying at a weekend then when you book do ask for a quiet room if you require one as sometimes they may have a wedding. Recommend to any traveller Free parking available free wifi great value

Room Tip: Higher floor rooms 316 -322 quiet rooms 105 107 are above bar
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Hi Rob,

Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel. It is very rewarding to read such positive feedback. I am truly delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. I do however take on board your comments relating to noise at the weekends. We are a city centre hotel and sometime it can be noisy on the weekend however we do mention this possibility on all of our online booking channels. But you are quite right, guests requesting a quieter room are advised to mention this at booking stage so that we can do our best to allocate a bedroom in a quieter part of the hotel.Thanks again for your review! Hopefully I will have the opportunity to meet with you face to face on your next visit.

Many thanks,

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Just returned from 5day break with coach party from north wales,and wanted to say the hotel was really good! The room we had was spotless,and roomy,and food was excellent, nothing was too much trouble for the staff,who worked very hard.Our room was on 3rd floor which does have some issues, which they are trying to sort out,so no need for me to repeat them. All in all a, lovely break, well worth the money.!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Bestwestern_perys, Guest Relations Manager at Pery's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Dear Sandra,

Thank you for your lovely comments, I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your
stay with us. I have posted your review on our staff notice board for all to see
and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Kind Regards
Brian Healy

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Stayed here this week and was surprised considering some of the reviews we read €65 for a huge spotless clean twin room with a great shower was excellent .had a lovely lunch and breakfast in the hotel bar which served a lovely cold pint as well and then the fact it is so centrally located you can walk everywhere from your base .really enjoyed our stay

Room Tip: Rooms to front of hotel are quieter
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Stjosephboys
Bestwestern_perys, Front Office Manager at Pery's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. It is truly rewarding to hear such positive feedback. I am really happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Looking forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Kindest regards,