“Very good value.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Bambu
Ranked #31 of 295 Restaurants in Limerick
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Thai
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Special occasions, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Clare
“Very good value.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013

Perfect restaurant to go to if you don't want to spend a huge amount of money. The staff are friendly and the service is good. The menu is very big and think that maybe the food could be of a higher quality if there were less options but for the price you can't really complain. Loads of options to cater for anybody.

Visited November 2013

• Polish first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice curry, but small portions”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

Had a delicious Red Curry here tonight, but the portion of rice was small. The rice was finished when I still had 1/4 of the curry left. I asked for another scope of rice and was told I would have to purchase a side portion (1.80 euro).

• Visited December 2013
Limerick, Ireland
“Beautiful food and people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2013

Just had the most fantastic meal in Bambu. Great meal deals. Great choice from thai to indian. Very impressed.

• Visited November 2013
“The noise was unreal. ”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I had a table booked for 8.30, turned up on time and shown to a table that was big enough for one. We have been there before so we expected no less. What was hard to take was the noise in the place, there was a group there that were loud and it was like trying to eat in a night club. Fair enough but it was only 9pm and my wife and I were out for a nice night.
We ordered from the €45 euro menu, starter was only ok but the noise was unreal.
As the waitress took away the plates from our starters the waiter was standing behind with the mains. It was like force feeding.
The noise didn't let up and my wife and I got up in the middle of our meal and paid and left. The manager saw that we were not happy but he hid and left it to an "innocent" waitress that tried to make stupid small talk.
There was no apology or attempt at making things right just some bs about a plan for extending the place.

I can honestly say I will not be back to bambu because the management don't care about customers only custom.

“Never disappoints”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

went here for lunch, chicken satay scewers are great and the yellow curry is my favourite, just the right amount of spice, great value for money two courses for 10euro!

Visited October 2013