“'A Little Gem'”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Limerick, Limerick, Ireland
“'A Little Gem'”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Friends and I recently ate in this restaurant and I will most certain return there again! 2 of my friends had the pansotti salsa di noci which they loved, the only downfall was that they found the portion a little too small, you would need to order a side dish to accompany this main course. My other friend and I had the Lasagna - it was absolutely delicious and a perfect sized portion. We all had a glass of the house white wine, which was fabulous - so much so that we had a 2nd's and finished them off sitting outside listening to the jazz session that they have on a Friday evening (The jazz is really good - what I would say is ask for a table away from the speakers - the singer and guitar player are really really good and we throughly enjoyed listening to them but I dont think they need a microphone, we found them a little loud) This is a small initimate little place and I will definitely be returning. I have plans to return with other friends in a few weeks time.

Dublin, Ireland
“Delicious!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Went to Olio & Farina as there was a groupon deal and I used to visit the store in Galway for my Italian food.
Got 2 mains and 2 galsses of wine with the deal and all were delicious! Would thoroughly recommend.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Aisling W
“Really great breakfast”
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

I absolutely love the scrambled egg and focaccia breakfast, I often come in for a Saturday morning treat. The coffee is decent, the staff are lovely and it's an ideal spot for people watching. The pansotti with walnut sauce is great for lunch. Not crazy about their desserts, but that's personal taste. A wee relaxing gem.

• Visited August 2013
“Best lasagna ever!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

My wife and I both enjoyed a wonderful lasagna lunch here together with a glass of house red wine and followed up with a coffee. Everything about the meal and the service was excellent with good portion size and friendly service. The lasagna was probably the best I have ever enjoyed in a restaurant either here or in Italy.

“nice surprise”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

my self and my friend recently decided to go for a glass of wine we weren't very hungry so all we wanted was some light bite's to go with this . we just so happened to pass this little restaurant and decided to pop in . we shared a beetroot salad a chick pea salad and a platter with cheeses cold meat olive's and sundried tomatoes this came with a basket of delicious bread and some oils and dressings . it is very reasonably priced the staff are really friendly and engaging , the atmosphere is fab . I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed my evening in there and will most certainly be back again .