“Bad Service!”
Review of W.J. South's Pub

W.J. South's Pub
Ranked #11 of 52 Nightlife in Limerick
More attraction details
Owner description: A popular pub with a friendly ambiance and great food.
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Ive never used this site before or any other to rate a pub or restaurant but felt it was completely necessary to do so now..

It was an absolute disgrace how I was treated by a staff member today for the second time in Souths pub.. I promised my self the first time I was treated with no respect or courtesy that I would not return, But decided to accompany my friend as they where there already.
I honestly couldn't believe from the get go how rude and unmannerly this man was... Will not be returning and certainly will not be recommending this pub to any friends, family or any one I should meet.

4  Thank N K

Reviewed November 23, 2011

Lovely high banquette seating, fun bar, with great service and good pints. Well worth a night out with friends in Limerick.

1  Thank Dookie77