“Great Pub”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Dolan's Pub

Dolan's Pub
Ranked #5 of 53 Nightlife in Limerick
More attraction details
Owner description: A lively pub where musicians (or musician wannabes) put on impromptu performances over a pint of Guinness.
Ankaran, Slovenia
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great Pub”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

We went to this pub by recomandation. It's a nice nice pub with great live music...it was our first taste of traditional irish pub. Staff is very friendly and the food is good.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Aljosa S

44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Great stuff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

Popped in here for breakfast , friendly cheerful barman gave us a warm welcome even though it was v early indeed , just after 9 am , breakfast was brilliant , warm welcome , top stuff

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Limeri
Peterborough, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great night out!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

I recently took my 85 year Mum to Ireland for a holiday, she wanted to go in a traditional bar and here some real Irish Music. Dolan's ticked all the boxes. It was lively, great music, good food and lots of very friendly people. The owner Mick Dolan couldn't have been nicer. Five muscicians started at later in the evening this had swelled to 11, what a great soiund! I had visited 2 nights earlier to see if it was suitable for my Mum and what a great night I had then. 4 great musicians, friendly clientele, and the night was made by a small hen party, 4 sisters from Oz and 4 from Limerick, they danced and sang and made a great night brilliant!! Thank you.

Visited September 2013
6 Thank David B
Alice Springs, Australia
1,130 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6,151 helpful votes
“Ceilidh evening with great atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Our group had an evening booked here with a five piece traditional Irish band. We had a private room upstairs but the pub was big enough and had another venue, bar and band downstairs. Food was also the traditional Irish meals which were very good. Lots of singing, dancing, wine and singing to some familiar Irish melodies made this a great fun evening.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank 1TraveltheWorld
Rochester, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

After seeing all the reviews on TripAdvisor, my husband and I were very excited to try Dolan's. The pub itself is very cool, and we sat down expecting to be wowed from what we had heard. However, our food was my least favorite of all the places we ate on our week long trip to Ireland. The fish in my order of fish and chips are so covered in beer batter that there was hardly any fish in it. My husband ordered the beef burger and said it was very very dry and didn't finish it. I'm sure the atmosphere is great when there is live music, but we were disappointed with our meals.

Visited March 2013